Author Topic: Is the next match on TV/radio/stream anywhere? DON'T POST PRIVATE STREAMS!  (Read 571226 times)

Offline aoaaron

• Clueless
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
At 75% on mine and it's perfect mate?

audio proper jittery for me at 70-80 :( i blame talktalk

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
cant see any sky sports 2 ones on there lad... cant stand the foriegn commentary lol.
Try here mate.

http://www.viponlinesports.eu/sports/football.html
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline Moldyman

• Heart and soul, one will burn.
  • Legacy Fan
my sopcasts been really laggy for the past few weeks, all updates are installed seemingly.

any of you broskis had the same problem? or know how to fix it?

Offline aoaaron

• Clueless
  • Kopite
nvm its beautiful now!! try clicking that button which opens windows media player insted of using the sopcast native player and the playback is excellent :D

Offline rakey_lfc

• pwned by Ronaldo...and eBay
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a people's man - only the people matter.”
sopcast link offline for me?
SUPPORT AND BELIEVE

You'll Never Walk Alone

Xbox 360 gamertag - TonyB1604

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline DanFromMars

• Stays up all night playing cards. Henri Winterman cigars
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Indie Retro News
Indie Retro Gaming News Site
http://www.indieretronews.com/

Offline rakey_lfc

• pwned by Ronaldo...and eBay
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a people's man - only the people matter.”
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/122881 working for me. around 80 but bit jittery at the moment
SUPPORT AND BELIEVE

You'll Never Walk Alone

Xbox 360 gamertag - TonyB1604

Offline Moldyman

• Legacy Fan

Offline deadsetred

• Legacy Fan
Z not working for me guys, any ideas?

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Already been posted, and still a shit link.

was quality for me lad on a shit connection but stopped working now

Offline PROPER crazyemlyn72

• is Android
  • Legacy Fan
panic stations. i got nothing. pub may be my only option.

Offline deadsetred

• Legacy Fan
Woke up late, alarm didnt go off, cant find stream. world upside down

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline PROPER crazyemlyn72

• is Android
  • Legacy Fan
i got a great barca real stream!

Offline Mr Merlot

• Main Stander
:wave  :wave   Bloodzeed is on
Sopcast Link  sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/132927  :wave  :wave

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
i got a great barca real stream!
;D

update?

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
I'm getting an absolutely ridiculous ping rate on my connection. It's at 500+ constant so no stream for me. Fucking livid with that.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
Just a question: how many of you who can't get a stream working are on Virgin?

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
Mac,I'm streaming a sopcast through my wi-fi but I'm on a VPN from  Sweden and it's brilliant.

I know didn't want to hear that but it is.

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
Mac,I'm streaming a sopcast through my wi-fi but I'm on a VPN from  Sweden and it's brilliant.

I know didn't want to hear that but it is.
You're running on a proxy?

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
They've all been shit for me but this one finally is working good

http://nirsportz.eu/stream1.html
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
You're running on a proxy?
Yeah.I'm with Virgin but I dl load's of stuff all the time so I'm with VPNTunnel.se.

Don't Virgin  still throttle between 5 and 12?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 08:32:49 pm by dave 5516 »

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
Yeah.I'm with Virgin but I dl load's of stuff all the time so I'm with VPNTunnel.se.

Don't Virgin  still throttle between 5 and 12?
Yeah, they do. I think I downloaded something earlier, but I did a speed check and I'm still getting a full 20mb connection. My ping is horrendous, though. 500+ms. It's as if my connection is uploading and downloading and it's being bottle-necked. Fucking jokers, they are.

Offline Moldyman

• Legacy Fan
watched the first half on this....
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/122881

pretty good if you don't mind foreign comms

Offline deadsetred

• Legacy Fan
Dazsports is usually on the money.. no sign of that?

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
Yeah, they do. I think I downloaded something earlier, but I did a speed check and I'm still getting a full 20mb connection. My ping is horrendous, though. 500+ms. It's as if my connection is uploading and downloading and it's being bottle-necked. Fucking jokers, they are.
I've never had any trouble with them,I've seen the complaint's in the tech thread's.

But like I say my isp is in Sweden tonight,but when I've used Virgin I've always got a good speed but 500+ms is dial up speed.

Offline Tomo!

• Shit post editor! Will be giving his wife one.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Mac im on Virgin 20meg.

Sopcast 133272 Russian one of wiziwig.
Had exactly the same problem as you, speed and tested and my ping was through the roof. Knocked sopcast off  and it went back to normal.

Try the address above, it's Russian and takes ages to get going. Just leave it and eventually it'll buffer and grace you with a crystal clear picture.
Google messi topless on holiday. Now look at david silva, villa, iniesta, xavi, they have the upper bodies of little boys.

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
Mac im on Virgin 20meg.

Sopcast 133272 Russian one of wiziwig.
Had exactly the same problem as you, speed and tested and my ping was through the roof. Knocked sopcast off  and it went back to normal.

Try the address above, it's Russian and takes ages to get going. Just leave it and eventually it'll buffer and grace you with a crystal clear picture.
That's what I don't understand, though. I don't have Sopcast running, or anything else. Shut my PC down, unplugged my modem and restarted everything, and it's still behaving like it's connected to something when I do the speed test. Baffling. And annoying.

Offline Tomo!

• Shit post editor! Will be giving his wife one.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
That's what I don't understand, though. I don't have Sopcast running, or anything else. Shut my PC down, unplugged my modem and restarted everything, and it's still behaving like it's connected to something when I do the speed test. Baffling. And annoying.

No idea then sorry mate, just tried speed test again and I'm getting 29ms ping with 12meg down and sopcast running at the same time.
Google messi topless on holiday. Now look at david silva, villa, iniesta, xavi, they have the upper bodies of little boys.

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
No idea then sorry mate, just tried speed test again and I'm getting 29ms ping with 12meg down and sopcast running at the same time.
Ah, feck it anyway. I'll just have to get on the phone to the gobshites and ask what the deal is with it.

Offline LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
my internet tonight is shocking, 0.54 mbps!!! TalkTalk shit

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
Ah-ha! Got one that's watchable at last! Only 58 minutes gone, like!:) Cheers for the links, fellas.

Offline demontorres

• Main Stander
Henderson killed my stream!

Offline bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
Same. Bzeed down?

Offline incREDible^

• Main Stander

same here. on BZ.

Offline _Redman

• Legacy Fan

mine as well

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
Ah-ha! Got one that's watchable at last! Only 58 minutes gone, like!:) Cheers for the links, fellas.
Just in time. ;D

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
Try this: it's been the only one sort of watchable so far for me.

http://www.firstrow1.eu/watch/166155/1/watch-arsenal-vs-liverpool-fc.html