Author Topic: TV Program of the Year 2015  (Read 3677 times)

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Re: TV Program of the Year 2015
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2016, 05:42:58 pm »
Aye, cheers Titi. Thought this would have gotten a lot more interest than it has. The album of the year thread is on 7 or 8 pages, and there's been 1 decent album released in 2015.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2016, 05:51:31 pm »
Am I a knobend for really enjoying the And Then There Were None adaptation that was on over Christmas? Only a 3-parter though, so not sure it counts anyway

Shout-out though :P

No - it was excellent.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2016, 05:55:31 pm »
Just thought I'd say thanks to Titi for taking the time to collate all the info and sort out the results...as I'm sure most of you know he's the driving force behind the boss match previews we all like...they aren't easy...so thanks mate for taking the time to do this. :wave
Cheers Buddy. Have you seen the pic of Anfield at night in the Exeter thread? Fantastic it is 8) :wave
Aye, cheers Titi. Thought this would have gotten a lot more interest than it has. The album of the year thread is on 7 or 8 pages, and there's been 1 decent album released in 2015.
Yeah I thought so too....will do a movie one soon. Think that'll get more attention 8) :wave

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2016, 05:57:41 pm »
I'll put up the list that is the "real" one later...when I post mine. ;D

I've got two out of the top ten in mine....I need to watch more tv.
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2016, 06:50:50 pm »
Am I a knobend for really enjoying the And Then There Were None adaptation that was on over Christmas? Only a 3-parter though, so not sure it counts anyway

Shout-out though :P
No - it was excellent.
Thought the part Aidan Turner played was particularly good.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2016, 06:57:24 pm »
No Salvage Hunters?......I'm out
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2016, 08:12:01 pm »
BBC Radio 4 Shipping Forecast. Been excellent in 2015, upped their game after a slight dip in the previous year. If was on the telly, deffo No.1.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Online rowan_d

• boat. Seņor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2016, 08:58:30 pm »
Thought the part Aidan Turner played was particularly good.

Yeah, gotta love a scumbag who knows he's a scumbag :D

Even if his accent changed every other scene until they settled for Irish in the second episode :P

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2016, 11:09:49 pm »
But... but... Making of a murderer...

Online filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2016, 11:15:48 pm »
I missed this thread when it was open for voting, still that is a good overall list :)

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2016, 02:53:42 pm »
Well deserved for Mr Robot, really felt like something unique and bold. The makers claim season 1 was just setting the scene for what's to come, if they're not lying it could end up mentioned amongst the greats IMO...
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2016, 10:53:09 pm »
I'm surprised Game of Thrones is still so popular.

Dunno about Mr Robot. I felt like it unravelled a bit towards the end. I was convinced by the emotional core of the story - his relationship with his family.