Author Topic: Backwards threads catch up?  (Read 1314 times)

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Backwards threads catch up?
« on: January 14, 2017, 02:13:19 pm »
Hi guys. Sorry for the title. I had no idea on how to word it.

The Everton thread is on page 913 and I like to go back a couple of pages to catch up on anything recent. Before that you get the Ellipsis's, but that only extends it from page 6 to 56, and then 56 to 106 and so on. Is there no way of changing that so when you click the Ellipsis's it would open the previous pages, 912 back to 875 for example?

Ta la's.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
Re: Backwards threads catch up?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 02:22:41 pm »
Just edit the URL

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=315580.36360

The last number is the post number to start the page on. Just knock 120 off to go back 3 pages.

To use the user interface, the easiest way is just to keep clicking on the page after the ellipsis. The page refreshes to the same place, so you can navigate back quickly about 5 pages at a time.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 02:59:10 pm »
Just edit the URL

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=315580.36360

The last number is the post number to start the page on. Just knock 120 off to go back 3 pages.

To use the user interface, the easiest way is just to keep clicking on the page after the ellipsis. The page refreshes to the same place, so you can navigate back quickly about 5 pages at a time.

Cheers kid. Never even took notice of them at the top of the thread page before...what a doughnut! Thanks :wave
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 03:36:30 pm »
Funny how only me, Nick and Oddy, have never noticed these things.

I think a RAWK Public Service Announcement is in order.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2017, 06:18:51 pm »
Funny how only me, Nick and Oddy, have never noticed these things.

I think a RAWK Public Service Announcement is in order.

you have no lives obviously
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2017, 11:33:45 pm »
:'(