Author Topic: Plymouth exchange?  (Read 1223 times)

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
Plymouth exchange?
« on: January 13, 2017, 01:30:01 pm »
Could we have one please and thank you! 😊
"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Plymouth exchange?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 05:07:11 pm »
Yes please, loads of us fuming after the latest ticket office debacle and will need the exchange.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 09:26:02 pm »
Yes please. I bought 8 tickets on mine and my mate's cards with no intention of going. But as we are in Autocup that guarantees us all Wembley semi and final tickets if we get that far. Need an easy way to pass all these on

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 10:54:41 am »
Wasn't gonna bother cos it's too close.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2017, 12:14:29 pm »
My post was a joke by the way. I am going. Already had someone messaging me asking for tickets!

Joking aside, there is people who have been left stranded by the ticket site cock ups. I do think anyone who wants one will get one though. Given the short turn around and huge distance involved there will be spares outside the ground IMO. Equally, given the distance involved, people may wish to confirm spares before committing to the journey
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 12:17:17 pm by Tiger Tony »

Offline Torben Piechnik is my Dad

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2017, 02:52:09 pm »
Can we offer/ask for tickets on the FA Cup post then? Don't want to fall foul of any outside of the exchange rules even though there isn't one?

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2017, 11:45:56 pm »
Its up :)