Author Topic: Sion away tickets  (Read 47368 times)

Offline cal_liverpoolfc

• Legacy Fan
  • Twitter - @cal190691
Re: Sion away tickets
« Reply #120 on: November 20, 2015, 01:20:00 pm »
Jesus - Heavy criteria that. 564 tickets, is that a fucking joke?
"Nah nah nah, there's no rule book. Show me the rule book"

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: November 20, 2015, 01:22:32 pm »
Jesus - Heavy criteria that. 564 tickets, is that a fucking joke?

Would like to know why Celtic and Spurs got 800 5% and we get 3.8% - Something not right

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: November 20, 2015, 01:23:48 pm »
Only got 4 so looks like i'll be saving a few quid not going... £52 a ticket is still a joke everyone should boycott it.

Offline cal_liverpoolfc

• Legacy Fan
  • Twitter - @cal190691
« Reply #123 on: November 20, 2015, 01:25:44 pm »
Would like to know why Celtic and Spurs got 800 5% and we get 3.8% - Something not right
I know mate. Just said that to another lad - Absolute fucking bollocks. Might see what security is like and just try jibbing in. 

Offline Albert Shears

• Main Stander
  • Rafa Loyalist
« Reply #124 on: November 20, 2015, 01:29:03 pm »
think Celtic got more than that from what I've read and from YouTube clips.

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #125 on: November 20, 2015, 01:31:11 pm »

Offline cal_liverpoolfc

• Legacy Fan
  • Twitter - @cal190691
« Reply #126 on: November 20, 2015, 01:34:13 pm »
Regretting not buying online from that swiss website now.

Fuck.

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: November 20, 2015, 01:39:07 pm »
ifs only have 6

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: November 20, 2015, 01:40:13 pm »
I think there's been changes to the ground since Celtic played.

Also, when you take into consideration away tickets available from them, the allocation was 1,200.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #129 on: November 20, 2015, 01:42:40 pm »
All booked and paid for and no ticket!! Just didn't think it would be that hard! Never not qualified when I have gone :no

But can't see it going past 6.... my own fault I know before anyone says!
We are a team of one half.

Online RJane89

• Anny Roader
« Reply #130 on: November 20, 2015, 01:45:00 pm »
i only have 6

Same, not holding out much hope. Bugger.

Offline AP823

• Kopite
  • Ap Singh - @ApSingh823
« Reply #131 on: November 20, 2015, 01:45:50 pm »
I have 8 and not confident. must be shit loads on 8 to fight for the scraps....
"Some people cannot see a priest on a mountain of sugar."
Rafa Benitez

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #132 on: November 20, 2015, 01:50:22 pm »
If those that went to Kazan or have got all 9 are guaranteed, why are they not in the same sale?
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: November 20, 2015, 01:51:49 pm »
I'm gona zip chord it from one of those castles into the ground.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: November 20, 2015, 01:52:22 pm »
If those that went to Kazan or have got all 9 are guaranteed, why are they not in the same sale?

Online sales system couldn't cope with the extra 100 people accessing it at once

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #135 on: November 20, 2015, 01:55:40 pm »
Online sales system couldn't cope with the extra 100 people accessing it at once

:lmao

Offline cal_liverpoolfc

• Legacy Fan
  • Twitter - @cal190691
« Reply #136 on: November 20, 2015, 01:57:08 pm »
Anyone know if its scanned tickets out there or whether you give you the ticket stub in? Random question I know but If its scanned tickets then Ill be reusing someone else's.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: November 20, 2015, 02:00:03 pm »
Anyone know if its scanned tickets out there or whether you give you the ticket stub in? Random question I know but If its scanned tickets then Ill be reusing someone else's.

It says on the selling details to retain the stub and travel conformation for future rounds, so must be stubs.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: November 20, 2015, 02:01:00 pm »

They didn't need 9.  They only needed 1 and proof of travel / visa.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/196450-rubin-kazan-v-liverpool-ticket-details

The good thing about this though is that there'd be some (but only small amount) of East Europe based fans who went, who wouldn't be up for this match.

You haven't said whether you've qualified or not, but if not, never mind, I'm sure the match it's self will be a minor detail.  Gona be loads of us out there with no tickets (especially those with no refund on Easy Jet like me).  Massive party over there mate, probably a pissed up snow ball fight as well.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 02:04:37 pm by stephen075 »

Offline cal_liverpoolfc

• Legacy Fan
  • Twitter - @cal190691
« Reply #139 on: November 20, 2015, 02:02:15 pm »
It says on the selling details to retain the stub and travel conformation for future rounds, so must be stubs.
For fucks fucking sake.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #140 on: November 20, 2015, 02:36:04 pm »
They didn't need 9.  They only needed 1 and proof of travel / visa.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/196450-rubin-kazan-v-liverpool-ticket-details

The good thing about this though is that there'd be some (but only small amount) of East Europe based fans who went, who wouldn't be up for this match.

You haven't said whether you've qualified or not, but if not, never mind, I'm sure the match it's self will be a minor detail.  Gona be loads of us out there with no tickets (especially those with no refund on Easy Jet like me).  Massive party over there mate, probably a pissed up snow ball fight as well.
Kazan OR have got all 9 on the list (not including Kazan) are guaranteed.

I'm 99% sure that I'm guaranteed to be sorted but we'll need loads of spares for our lot...25-27 at the last count  ;) Even if I'm not sorted, I'm definitely going. Indeed the match is a minor detail but if we can all get in, it will make it even better.

On another note, you still haven't replied to my text last night re. tomorrow  ;)
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #141 on: November 20, 2015, 02:39:24 pm »
Got all 9, so happy days :)
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #142 on: November 20, 2015, 02:54:19 pm »
One of those castles overlooks the ground, we will all have to get up there with our binoculars   !!!!

Hang our banners off the parapets  ...
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: November 20, 2015, 02:54:29 pm »
Kazan OR have got all 9 on the list (not including Kazan) are guaranteed.

I'm 99% sure that I'm guaranteed to be sorted but we'll need loads of spares for our lot...25-27 at the last count  ;) Even if I'm not sorted, I'm definitely going. Indeed the match is a minor detail but if we can all get in, it will make it even better.

On another note, you still haven't replied to my text last night re. tomorrow  ;)

Guaranteed tickets, right, yes, get what you're saying now, didn't read that part.

Batteries been dead on my phone and can't find charger.  I'll have another look now, but send us a PM in case I can't find it.

See you tomorrow.

Offline Fowler0904

• Main Stander
« Reply #144 on: November 20, 2015, 03:17:57 pm »
How many tickets did we sell for Anzhi, Zenit, Ludogortes and Young Boys? Can't be many on 8 credits to be fair? I would guess 400 ish with 9 creds and another 400 with 8?
Success is not a singluar act, it's a habit! Five times!

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #145 on: November 20, 2015, 03:24:38 pm »
I hope it drops to 7.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #146 on: November 20, 2015, 03:27:03 pm »
Guaranteed tickets, right, yes, get what you're saying now, didn't read that part.

Batteries been dead on my phone and can't find charger.  I'll have another look now, but send us a PM in case I can't find it.

See you tomorrow.
No worries at all mate. Check your PM's in 5 mins.

See you tomorrow.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: November 20, 2015, 04:18:32 pm »
How many tickets did we sell for Anzhi, Zenit, Ludogortes and Young Boys? Can't be many on 8 credits to be fair? I would guess 400 ish with 9 creds and another 400 with 8?

Ludo was only half full, but the actual tickets sold out because they were really cheap. I imagine a lot have that credit
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #148 on: November 20, 2015, 04:47:25 pm »
I hope it drops to 7.

There's no chance with that allocation.

Offline stevejd63

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #149 on: November 20, 2015, 05:54:28 pm »
Got 7. Went to all 7.
Never went to Russian games cos I couldn't afford them.
Guess I should have credit hunted like others.
Only missed 3 or 4 aways in 10 years including qualifiers and I ain't going to get a ticket.
Can't blame the club but I'm seriously pissed off.
How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.

Online Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: November 20, 2015, 06:18:58 pm »
Got 7. Went to all 7.
Never went to Russian games cos I couldn't afford them.
Guess I should have credit hunted like others.
Only missed 3 or 4 aways in 10 years including qualifiers and I ain't going to get a ticket.
Can't blame the club but I'm seriously pissed off.
This highlights the flaw in what they have done. Whilst I accept most who went to Kazan would have most or even all of the other 9, hypothetically someone who has been to only Kazan gets one ahead of someone who has been loads of games.

I have 8 out of 9. I went to Bordeaux, all 4 last season and Moscow (Anzhi) 2012. If it was done on genuine attendance I think I would be fine with 6. The proof of travel for one game and then giving priority for that over people who have been most places is wrong. Why not do proof of travel for other Russian games and Beşiktaş?

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #151 on: November 20, 2015, 06:20:32 pm »
This highlights the flaw in what they have done. Whilst I accept most who went to Kazan would have most or even all of the other 9, hypothetically someone who has been to only Kazan gets one ahead of someone who has been loads of games.

I have 8 out of 9. I went to Bordeaux, all 4 last season and Moscow (Anzhi) 2012. If it was done on genuine attendance I think I would be fine with 6. The proof of travel for one game and then giving priority for that over people who have been most places is wrong. Why not do proof of travel for other Russian games and Beşiktaş?

Every man and his dog went to Beşiktaş. ;D

Online Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: November 20, 2015, 06:26:58 pm »
Of course they did. Lots of foreign LFC supporters there but only a few hundred euro regulars.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #153 on: November 20, 2015, 06:29:11 pm »
Far from it Max, only a few hundred travelled from the UK including me.

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #154 on: November 20, 2015, 06:30:19 pm »
Of course they did. Lots of foreign LFC supporters there but only a few hundred euro regulars.

Was there only about 800 went and we sold our allocation?

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #155 on: November 20, 2015, 06:32:46 pm »
Far from it Max, only a few hundred travelled from the UK including me.
Trev was there also.

Offline stevejd63

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #156 on: November 20, 2015, 06:36:34 pm »

The proof of travel is a load of bollocks though Tony. A few years ago I was at the ticket office with my boarding cards and got talking to the guy next to me who was also showing his proof.. It was just a printout from expedia, he said to me he'd not been to any all season. The ticket office accepted anything back then.

The only way is games like Beşiktaş last year where it sold out and hardly any travelled is to pick match tickets up over there. The club must have known that that many were never gonna travel. It would have been an ideal game to try to stop it.

I knew this one was going be tight so held off on booking flights, so at least I've not lost money.

Might drop to 7 but I doubt it
How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #157 on: November 20, 2015, 06:37:21 pm »
Trev was there also.

So which two do you not qualify for?

Offline corbyRed

• Kopite
« Reply #158 on: November 20, 2015, 06:47:27 pm »
I know most who went to Kazan would have had bordeaux so I don't understand why the first sale doesn't include both.

yes it was a bit more effort to get out there, but not necessarily more expensive.

gonna be a bit of a scramble on Wednesday I reckon as those with Kazan will probably be the same couple of hundred who had bought all of the previous 9.

shite allocation from Sion is the main problem here.
how many did we give them at Anfield?

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #159 on: November 20, 2015, 06:58:28 pm »
So which two do you not qualify for?
I didn't go to Anzhi or Zenit mate.