Author Topic: Contaminated Blood Scandal... I NEED A FAVOUR.  (Read 5009 times)

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
Contaminated Blood Scandal... I NEED A FAVOUR.
« on: July 4, 2015, 04:12:39 pm »
EDIT: Here's the petition, please sign and spread it about any other sites you use... https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/nhs-contaminated-blood-scandal?bucket&source=facebook-share-button&time=1434816581

I swerved starting a topic on this, as it involves meself. But I've just met with a lovely fella, really nice lad. He's also one of the victims of this...  http://www.cbcuk.org.uk/

People really should have a look at what's happened and what's going on. Here's another website http://www.taintedblood.info/index.php You can download some victims stories there. I wouldn't really recommend it though. It's not the most cheerful of reading.

Firstly, if anyone that reads this, had blood products or blood transfusions in the 70's and 80's, I can't warn you strongly enough... get to your doctor and get checked out for Hepatitis.

I'd add HIV. But the people that got it are long dead, most when AIDS was still the "Gay Plague" only suffered by "Fags and Junkies." And who gave a toss about them. (For the PC Brigade, that's SARCASM). But if you fancy doing your own head in, you can read about the suffering in the books. But once again, I wouldn't recommend it as it's shocking heartbreaking stuff... babies dying of AIDS, victims being practically stoned and treated like Lepers were in the middle ages, awful stuff. I can only sympathise with what all HIV infected people endured on top of their illness... and still do to this day.

But here's where it concerns everybody... To add insult to injury to suffering, our Health Minister and the Guardian of our health and health service is not only conspiring to sell your NHS to the huge Pharmacutical Corporations that knowingly infected millions of people globally, that's the same corporations that deny all knowledge of us and won't pay compensation, and yep that liar, Jeremy C*nt, is now blaming the victims of this scandal for the long waiting times and inferior front line service that people are enduring in our hospitals and doctors surgeries.

It's the aul ploy... divided and rule. Well, something had to be done as the victims were starting to get acknowledged and the public were starting to show sign of support.

I couldn't make it up. It's not some conspiracy theory. It's fact, indisputable fact. Jeremy C*nt is now blaming shoddy front line NHS service on the compensation paid to the victims of this tragedy/scandal. The really hilarious thing, nobody has been compensated.

Some victims, or survivors as most like to be known, have recieved means tested payments from charities. But the people who've recieved this pittance are the illest of all the victims. And way beyond working, they have their benefits stopped/sanctioned when they get alms from the charities.

I've seen people, really ill people, hoping to get sicker because even ATOS "Doctors," or whatever other Corporate Conspirators, won't be able to declare them fit for work, nor sanction the pittance they are forced to live on. You know the sort, they're never off the telly, the work shy, feigning to be ill, them Bloody Scroungers that make Ian Duncan Cut Up Credit Card Smith's "Blood Boil!"

There's far too much for me to remember or write in here. But I could go on and on and on. Well, I ramble worse than Mrs Doyle now anyway. And I can't think straight. I get confused. I forget things, like where I am, what I'm doing, saying and so on. I repeat myself, a lot.  So I apologise for the bad spelling, grammar, rambling and all that malarkey. But I suffer what is quaintly known as "Brain Fog." But to be honest, there's fuck all quaint about suddenly not knowing where you are or what you're doing, especially on a motorway.

In fact, I'm now going to give up driving, as I'm a Father and a Grandfather. So, I can't cope with the thought of, well, you get my drift... But I've already been told I've lost at least 10 years off me own life. I'm not after sympathy. I know where to find that in the Dictionary. Besides, I could do with the rest anyway. I'm knackered. But I'm fucked if I'm meekly leaving my Grandchildren to the "Care" of the corporations and politicians that gave this to me and won't do a thing for me, except turn people against me and use me as a "Junkie, Alkie, Sexcase," patsy to sell our NHS. Fuck them. I'll fight the bastards till I drop.

I apologise for the bad language. I'm a working class lad, an I've got a bit of a cob on. But I haven't even began to tell why and there's no way I can get through it all here. But here's something I'd like to say...

The man I met this morning, and a couple of thousand like him, were actually used as guinea pigs by the Pharmicutical Corporations. Yep. It's fact. And, after meeting the fella and learning what I've learned through my own illness over the last 12 months, if anyone starts telling me about tinfoil hats, I'll be more than glad to get banned off here for my answer.

Being thought of as a promiscous, intraveinous drunkard, for having HepatisC , Chirosis and manky blood, is bad enough. I won't wear the conspiracy crackpot accusations. It's checkable fact, even though it's been hidden by succsesive governments for over 30 years. And they're going to string it out for as long as they can, as at least one of us dies every month.

Maybe that shouldn't concern me, as I got infected through blood transfusions in America. So I won't get a meg. From what I first read about it I thought I'd have to sue the Big Pharma corporations. And I thought I already knew the result of that, and what it would cost me... Wrong. A group of American victims/survivors sued, and won. But the American Government blocked the result and any payments... Too Big To Fail and all that.

So, nothing do with me, nah, I cannot warn you strongly enough... do all you can to stop TTIP. Well, if somebody doesn't, you and your kids health care will be at the mercy of the corporations that done this, and the politicians that aided and abbetted them.

Oh well, I'm off down the soup kitchen now. Thankfully, not to eat, not just yet, anyway. I'm going to talk to a few people, and try to do the little I can to fight these bastards before I'm too ill. And I will be really ill soon as I see my Liver Doctors in a couple of weeks. And they won't be able to give me the new medicines because the corporations that done this to me, are charging the NHS 45k per treatment and most victims need at least 2 courses of the new "Miracle Cure."

Cure my arse. It doesn't cure anything. There is no cure. The new medicines halt the virus in it's tracks and stop the damage it's already done from progressing. But I'd settle for that, as the old meds aren't guaranteed to work. And they make the sufferer even sicker than the disease. But I'm not that arsed about loosing all me teeth and hair as most have gone in the last 18 months anyway. But I have to do what I can now, before the pains, fatigue and illness stops me.

Sorry to be going on about me, me, me. But I'm only starting to learn about all this and I only really have myself to use as a reference. But as I said, better that than my Grandchildren and yours.

PS... I bet Doctor Beaker, maybe Maggie May, or defo John Mac, if he sees it, are the first to call me David Ike.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 08:50:54 pm by Fat Scouser »
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
Re: Contaminated Blood Scandal, TTIP and the theft of your NHS
« Reply #1 on: July 4, 2015, 07:04:57 pm »
We saw this with the infected haemophiliacs years ago, with the government cynically dragging it all out so that there'd be less innocent victims to pay out.

The 'honourable' scum that run this country turn my stomach.

But I'm really lost for words on this one.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: July 4, 2015, 07:41:09 pm »
You must be Doc, you never told me to put me tinfoil, lizzard skin hat on. I'm disappointed. But Miss Marple wouldn't know where to start unravelling this mate. It's more of a mystery than her knitting bag.

I'd love to nutshell it. I can't. It's not the Brain Fog, or encephalitis as I think it's called. I'd check now, but then I'd only forget what I was on about by the time I looked it up. ,

Here's an easy way of describing one part of it... when someone eats a Big Mac, which I never really have, it's said, you get the flesh of at least 100 animals. Nice, eh.

Well, to save money, the Big Pharma Corporations sent all the blood they bought to Central Blood Banks. (Central Banks, is there anything more to blame for all this). Then the blood was all mixed together. That's oceans of the shite, taken from the poorest of the poor and the desperated for a few cents per pints. They also collected it in Prisons all over the US. And they called it, "Skid Row," blood.

So you can imagine the sort of people that it was collected from. And just one drop of infected blood could contaminate the whole batch, as they knew. Add to that, this was after the AIDS epedemic/scare. But they carried on regardless, collecting skid row blood and selling it on untreated. Even thought "Treating," is no more than warming it up a bit.

So that's how it was spread. But it was banned in the USA. (I was unlucky, getting mine just before it was banned). But they carried on business as usual, just shipping it to other countries. That's how the NHS got it. And unknowingly, front line NHS staff gave it to people here.

But here's the rub... the administrators and politicians knew all this and, just like the companies, carried on regardless. In fact, they went a step further.

With no ill effects, Haemophilliacs had been treated with a type of clotting factor for years. I can't remember the name. It doesn't matter. The point is, a new type of clotting agent was made from the skid row blood. And because it was cheaper, knowing the possible consequences, 5000 Haemophilliacs were treated with it.

But as I said, there's so much to this, I can't begin to explain it all in here or anywhere else, as I'm only just starting to understand what's gone on. And I'll probably never learn all the details. But then, they'll never be made public anyway. As papers released to The Penrose inquiry into this, were completely blacked out. And, after costing up to 25 million, the inquiry only came up with one recommendation.

I could have saved them the bother and the money, as I said it, in my first paragraph or so... If you had blood in the 70's or 80's go get checked.

"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: July 4, 2015, 07:46:51 pm »
And to think, you can be locked up for stealing a bottle of water!
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: July 5, 2015, 10:41:38 am »
I see this has been read, well, at least looked at, 148 times. I'm happy with that. I just hope people aren't commenting because they think I'm talking out my arse and don't want to offend me. But if that is the case, I only have one thing to say... you'd best stop thinking Conspiracy Theory nonsense when you see our Government being accused of dirty tricks and wake up to the fact that we are under attack from the very people that are supposed to look after us and our interests.

These bastards go beyond party ideology. I wouldn't even call it Class War. Far as I'm concerned they are criminal Asset Strippers in the mould of Hicks and Gillette. They are operating no differently than a Mafia.

Conspiracy Theorists have a saying for this. I can't remember it verbatim, as I don't take as much notice as I should to these Whackos. But it's something like, Problem, Reaction Solution, or some such nonsense. Which means they fuck something up on purpose then rob it.

I always had more time for the old Roman/historical saying, Divide et Impera. I think I've got that right. As I said, I don't think as clearly nowadays. But that's not to say I think shite. A blind man on a fast horse could see what these fuckers are up to, let alone one that's suffering from a form of early onset Dimentia, given to me by "Accident." I even know that sentence makes no sense. I think a bit more clearly early in the day. But even in my maddest moments I refuse to talk about meself like Garth Crookes in the third party.

And I do get pretty mad, such as standing in the window bollock naked shouting after me Missus. But thankfully she hadn't gone out yet, so the aul ones in the bus stop didn't have to endure that sight for very long. Funny. Yeah. We had a laugh about it, but then that's Scousers... the people that laughed themselves to death. Pointless prose, nah, desperate warning... it's time you stop laughing and ignoring these kunts. They won't stop until, like a Mafia, they have stripped away everything you and your families have got. And your NHS is next.

I used to be in the WhacanIdoabbarit tribe meself. In fact, I was Chief Whogivesatoss. I'm now the sanctimonious-self-righteous-nagging-shite, well, I'm often accused of it. I don't give a fuck. But believe it or not, I would much rather be down the alehouse, like the old days, when my political rantings ammounted to Kunts, the lot of them, and then it was back to my ale, football, music and laughing. I still do that without the ale and football. The fuckers have even robbed them from me. So, I'm doing the little I can to warn people that the NHS is next and TTIP has to be fought. As I lived through NAFTA and seen it's results. And to turn a cliche on it's head, NAFTA was Asset Stripping on valium compared to it's TTIP crackhead cousin.

Oh fuck it, I do know the Whacko's Theory... Problem, Reaction, Solution.

But do you know how much money the NHS returned to Government last year? Neither do I, not off the top of my head, anyway. But it was multi-millions. That's right. I was shocked to find out, too. The NHS actually underspent it's budget last year and usually does.

But I don't know why finding that out shocked me, as billions go unclaimed in Welfare Benefits every year, and always have. But we all know, it's them dirty rotten scroungers that are bleeding this country dry. Well, it must be true as our media , even our state broadcaster, constantly tells us so.

Sarcasm aside, I think the BBC best wake up to the fact that appeasing these fuckers won't stop them. They wouldn't even give Churchill control during WWII as they refused to pump out propaganda and demanded to report the truth. Mind you, it's probably already too late. Don Dave and Underboss Gideon, have Consiglere Whittingdale and Capo what's her name, that robbing bitch from the HSBC, on the case.

Well, that's it, there's the brain fog starting. Well, I know that robbing whoers name off by heart. Well, I've been watching the systematic rapping of everything for months and the same old names just keep rattling round and round, like Consiglere Gove, now stripping away your justice system after doing such a fine job on your kids schools. And I'd write some angry words to my MP right now, but my head's starting to go. And it would be a waste of time in my case, as my MP's Connor Burns, the fella that thinks Westminster Child Rapists are "Fine Fellows," and there's no need to prosecute any of them. And the c*nt claimed 50p back on his expenses for the phone call that he said it in. Fact. I'd dig up the link but I can't be arsed using up me memory bank on it. But if you want to look for it, it's in that whacko conspiracy theorists rag, The Granuard.

And I really would rather be having a nice sunny Sunday day out, few pints a laugh and discussing what new players we need for the upcoming season. I appologise for being a nagging sanctimonious prick, but I can't warn you strongly enough, TTIP has to be stopped and there are things you can do to help... For starters, write to you MEP and local one if they're not one of Don Dave's Soldiers.

PS: come to think of it, they're even worse than a Mafia. What with Reichsfuhrer Jeremy making us walk round with yellow stars on our medicine bags, ooops I mean "This Cost You More Than 20 Nicker" tag.

Prick. Come Comrade Brand's revolution, I'll tattoo on his head, Everything this Parasite owns was paid for by you!" Now that would be a laugh, eh.
« Last Edit: July 5, 2015, 11:00:04 am by Fat Scouser »

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #5 on: July 6, 2015, 08:43:41 pm »
Brilliant stuff FS. Speechify.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: July 6, 2015, 09:31:15 pm »
Well, people are at least looking Mc. So I'm happy with that. This is not about me. The last thing I want to do is spread my personal business on the internet. But this needs to be done, and people need to realise what is happening.

I have just came out of the contaminated blood forum that I use. There is going to be another question on this in the Houses of Parliament this week. Whatever happens won't affect me, as I was contaminated in the USA. But seeing the heading of the thread, I was really happy for the people. Then I went into the thread.

Question my eye, it's pure bollocks to look good and confuse the issue even more. It's getting asked so Jeremey Hunt can announce more time is needed for consultation. They've had 30 years. Every person that was infected with HIV is long gone. The people with HepC are dropping at a rate of one a month now. There is only 2000 of us. Do the maths. I can't. I'm suffering the brain fog at the moment. It's not a moody excuse. It just tends to get worse towards the end of the day.

Encelopathy or something like that it's called. I can't be arsed getting the proper spelling right now, let alone explaining it or what's going on. But people best start realising what's slyly happening behind closed doors, because if TTIP goes through their own, their kids and their grandkids health will be left in the hands of the very corporations that knowingly caused all this suffering in the persuit of more profit.

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: July 6, 2015, 09:57:21 pm »
No offense but it's not about you mate. What you're doing is making us aware of something we weren't.

That's the opposite of selfish.

Give us information. Or questions. And let us make our own minds up.

I thank you for that.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: July 6, 2015, 11:19:18 pm »
No offence taken, Mc. I'm glad you realise that it's not about me. Bad as it will seem, it's not even about the victims of this tragedy/scandal. It's about the systematic destruction and sell off of our health service. And I know there's other threads about the NHS and TTIP. But this is one of the dirty tricks they will use, and that's why it needs exposing.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: July 7, 2015, 03:28:27 pm »
I've just got back from my doctors. She's lovely. She told me she's leaving at the end of the month. I'd say Gutted, but it would be an understatement. I'm dreading the girl leaving. I understand why though... she's being worked into the floor and she has to pay insurance, in case she's sued. And that keeps going up and up. So, she's had enough and she's off to work in a hospice with old people.

I don't want to go off on a tangent, which is my way now. But I have to say this... I do nothing but praise the NHS. But before I got this GP, the two fellas I had to deal with, oh dear... I won't go on, but, pink socks, pink chords, checked farmers shirts, looked like UKIP MP's or Bargain Hunt presenters, they treated me like shite. And I'd love to go on about that and them, but here's the rub...

My GP didn't even know what TTIP is. I kid you not. When she mentioned the hours she was expected to work, the pressure on her, and the price of her insurance, I told her she'd be calling this the good old days if, and when TTIP goes through. And she didn't have a clue what it was.

That is how sly and underhand this thing is. And I'm dreading dealing with the doctors that will be slaving under it. Well, under IDS's directive, they're already accusing the likes of me of catching cancer just to get 72 quid a week. I dread to think what they'll be like when they're directly working for Big Pharma.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: July 7, 2015, 03:36:41 pm »
Have they asked you when you expect to die, yet. Apparently that's on the list of stuff they ask you nowadays, according to Frank Field MP - he's had a few complaints from constituents.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: July 7, 2015, 04:53:43 pm »
No, not yet Doc. But I have heard of that, and if it's not quick enough, like at the ATOS assessment, then they stop your sick money. And I wish that was a bad joke, but I'll dig a link or two, or ten, up for you. People are actually dying at their assessments and having their money stopped for not completing it.

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #12 on: July 9, 2015, 01:39:47 am »
A bit of info on TTIP from the independent (I didn't know what it was, maybe most of you do):
Have you heard about TTIP? If your answer is no, don’t get too worried; you’re not meant to have.
The Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership is a series of trade negotiations being carried out mostly in secret between the EU and US. As a bi-lateral trade agreement, TTIP is about reducing the regulatory barriers to trade for big business, things like food safety law, environmental legislation, banking regulations and the sovereign powers of individual nations. It is, as John Hilary, Executive Director of campaign group War on Want, said: “An assault on European and US societies by transnational corporations.”

Since before TTIP negotiations began last February, the process has been secretive and undemocratic. This secrecy is on-going, with nearly all information on negotiations coming from leaked documents and Freedom of Information requests.

But worryingly, the covert nature of the talks may well be the least of our problems. Here are six other reasons why we should be scared of TTIP, very scared indeed:

1 The NHS

Public services, especially the NHS, are in the firing line. One of the main aims of TTIP is to open up Europe’s public health, education and water services to US companies. This could essentially mean the privatisation of the NHS.

The European Commission has claimed that public services will be kept out of TTIP. However, according to the Huffington Post, the UK Trade Minister Lord Livingston has admitted that talks about the NHS were still on the table.

2 Food and environmental safety

TTIP’s ‘regulatory convergence’ agenda will seek to bring EU standards on food safety and the environment closer to those of the US. But US regulations are much less strict, with 70 per cent of all processed foods sold in US supermarkets now containing genetically modified ingredients. By contrast, the EU allows virtually no GM foods. The US also has far laxer restrictions on the use of pesticides. It also uses growth hormones in its beef which are restricted in Europe due to links to cancer. US farmers have tried to have these restrictions lifted repeatedly in the past through the World Trade Organisation and it is likely that they will use TTIP to do so again.

The same goes for the environment, where the EU’s REACH regulations are far tougher on potentially toxic substances. In Europe a company has to prove a substance is safe before it can be used; in the US the opposite is true: any substance can be used until it is proven unsafe. As an example, the EU currently bans 1,200 substances from use in cosmetics; the US just 12.

3 Banking regulations

TTIP cuts both ways. The UK, under the influence of the all-powerful City of London, is thought to be seeking a loosening of US banking regulations. America’s financial rules are tougher than ours. They were put into place after the financial crisis to directly curb the powers of bankers and avoid a similar crisis happening again. TTIP, it is feared, will remove those restrictions, effectively handing all those powers back to the bankers.

4 Privacy

Remember ACTA (the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement)? It was thrown out by a massive majority in the European Parliament in 2012 after a huge public backlash against what was rightly seen as an attack on individual privacy where internet service providers would be required to monitor people’s online activity.  Well, it’s feared that TTIP could be bringing back ACTA’s central elements, proving that if the democratic approach doesn’t work, there’s always the back door. An easing of data privacy laws and a restriction of public access to pharmaceutical companies’ clinical trials are also thought to be on the cards.

5 Jobs

The EU has admitted that TTIP will probably cause unemployment as jobs switch to the US, where labour standards and trade union rights are lower. It has even advised EU members to draw on European support funds to compensate for the expected unemployment.

Examples from other similar bi-lateral trade agreements around the world support the case for job losses.  The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) between the US, Canada and Mexico caused the loss of one million US jobs over 12 years, instead of the hundreds of thousands of extra that were promised.

6 Democracy

TTIP’s biggest threat to society is its inherent assault on democracy. One of the main aims of TTIP is the introduction of Investor-State Dispute Settlements (ISDS), which allow companies to sue governments if those governments’ policies cause a loss of profits. In effect it means unelected transnational corporations can dictate the policies of democratically elected governments.

ISDSs are already in place in other bi-lateral trade agreements around the world and have led to such injustices as in Germany where Swedish energy company Vattenfall is suing the German government for billions of dollars over its decision to phase out nuclear power plants in the wake of the Fukushima disaster in Japan. Here we see a public health policy put into place by a democratically elected government being threatened by an energy giant because of a potential loss of profit. Nothing could be more cynically anti-democratic.

There are around 500 similar cases of businesses versus nations going on around the world at the moment and they are all taking place before ‘arbitration tribunals’ made up of corporate lawyers appointed on an ad hoc basis, which according to War on Want’s John Hilary, are “little more than kangaroo courts” with “a vested interest in ruling in favour of business.”

So I don’t know about you, but I’m scared. I would vote against TTIP, except… hang on a minute… I can’t. Like you, I have no say whatsoever in whether TTIP goes through or not.  All I can do is tell as many people about it as possible, as I hope, will you. We may be forced to accept an attack on democracy but we can at least fight against the conspiracy of silence.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/what-is-ttip-and-six-reasons-why-the-answer-should-scare-you-9779688.html

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: July 9, 2015, 01:09:15 pm »
I'll have to read that later. I'm dashing about, doing all sorts. But a quick tip... if it doesn't say TTIP is a monster, it's a load of cack.

Remember H&G robbing the club, well, imagine them pair of bastards getting their hands on every single aspect of your life and no way of ever getting shut of them, then double your worries, and you're sort of getting close to how bad TTIP will be.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: July 9, 2015, 01:56:01 pm »
Maybe should merge the two threads?

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: July 9, 2015, 07:18:30 pm »
Maybe not. And I'm not being snotty. Look into the blood scandal mate, and you'll see what this is about, where TTIP comes into it and why it's got to be stopped.

You really don't want yours and your loved ones health care falling into the hands of the people that knowingly done this to millions of people around the world, and refuse to even acknowledge us, let alone apologise and compensate us.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2015, 08:06:37 pm »
Not looking for sympathy, I know where to find that, in the dictionary between shite and syphillis. So, I don't want to be seeing any of that Sorry Lad malarkey. But I'm just back from the doctors, and this is why this thread shouldn't be merged with the TTIP thread...

I've just been diagnosed with what they call Advanced Micronodular Chirossis. And if people have a look at this http://www.cbcuk.org.uk/ they'll understand why this needs it's own thread.

That's a website ran by a group I've joined. We were all knowingly infected by Pharmacutical Corporations, our Governments, both Labour and Conservative and the Big Wigs of the NHS. Some were even used as Guinea Pigs.

One knobhead says, Conspiracy Theory to me, I will be happy to get banned off here. This is fact, solid, provable, irrefutable fact. Yet this Government is now plotting to sell our NHS to the very corporations that done this to millions of people around the world. And I could go on and on and on. But to add insult to injury, Jeremy C*nt is now blaming shoddy front line service in the NHS on the victims of this crime.

I refuse to call it a tragedy as it is a crime. And if the criminals in Westminster aren't stopped from sneaking through TTIP, your NHS will be going to the criminals that have done this.

I can't be arsed explaining the whole thing. If people are interested, a quick google will give all the information. If they can't be arsed doing anything to stop TTIP, well wave bye-bye to your NHS and start making excuses to give to your kids and grandkids. Preachy bollocks, quite possibly, but I really couldn't give a fuck what anyone thinks.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2015, 09:23:44 pm »
I lived through NAFTA and I have read, and watched, everything I can about TTIP. Obviously, I still don't know exactly what will happen if it flies. It's so secretive, anybody bringing one document, or uttering one word, outside the meetings can be nicked.

But you're right on this, the NHS will still exist. It will be left to pick up all the shitty parts of health care that make a loss. And if tries to hang onto any aspects of health care that actually make money, it will be taken into secret courts and sued at whim by huge private corporations.

Lewisham hospital was recently saved from closure by the protests and actions of the local community and the unions. It is now faced with closure again, and it will probably happen as... Lewisham hospital is the only hospital in that whole area of London that isn't in debt.

Yep. That's, the only hospital that isn't in debt in that whole section of London, not just the borough of Lewisham, is facing the axe as all the other hospitals are in debt to private finance investment.

And as Greece just found out, the one thing we can't do is tell the private investors to go fuck themselves.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2015, 10:30:54 pm »
Well, if they're making it illegal to even mention it outside the dealing den, then I think it's fair to assume they're not planning to give us all Rainbows and Lollipops. But what I can tell you for defo is the residents of Detroit had plenty of well paid manufacturing jobs before Free Trade slyly landed on them.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
I need a bit of help with this, well, not me personally but...
https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/nhs-contaminated-blood-scandal?bucket&source=facebook-share-button&time=1434816581

Please sign this. It really is a terrible thing that's been done to these people, and it continues to get worse.

They started this petition and got no support. Well, I reckon we can do at least that for them. This has been read over 700 times. And if everyone had shared that and got signatures, we'd have cheered some pretty sick people and their loved ones.

Scousers and Reds are always willing to stand up and fight injustice. Well, I need a bit of help with that now. So please sign and push it round. You'd be doing a good thing. And I'd really love to show these people some Red/Scouse Solidarity and cheer them up if nothing else.

Thanks. I know we can batter this.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Contaminated Blood Scandal... I NEED A FAVOUR.
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2015, 05:15:20 pm »
Don't know if a politicians words mean much to you Fats, but this just popped up on my Twitter feed.

Hopefully it'll help. All the momentum the better.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2015, 05:44:48 pm »
They are only speaking about it now because they've been forced to. They'll fuck it off soon as they can. It makes no difference to me personally. I'll get nothing whatever the result. But I know these people now, what they've been through and what is still being done to them. So do us a favour Bakez mate, sign the petition and put it up on your facebook and Twitter.

They're about to piss off on holiday. That's why they've choose to bring it out now. That's not mad conspiracy theory. It's fact. Cameron, done his best sincere Hillsborough type appology and promised 25 million quid had been put aside. And it got taken out of NHS funds, but disappeared without trace. Then a week later, Jeremy C*nt stood up in Parliament and blamed shoddy NHS frontline service on these people for stripping all the money out of the system... Not one of them has had a penny in compo.

They've recieved some paltry, means tested assistance from charities. But that's it.

PS: this injustice has gone on since the 70's and Andy Burnah helped bury and hide it.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 05:47:07 pm by Fat Scouser »

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2015, 05:54:28 pm »
They are only speaking about it now because they've been forced to. They'll fuck it off soon as they can. It makes no difference to me personally. I'll get nothing whatever the result. But I know these people now, what they've been through and what is still being done to them. So do us a favour Bakez mate, sign the petition and put it up on your facebook and Twitter.

They're about to piss off on holiday. That's why they've choose to bring it out now. That's not mad conspiracy theory. It's fact. Cameron, done his best sincere Hillsborough type appology and promised 25 million quid had been put aside. And it got taken out of NHS funds, but disappeared without trace. Then a week later, Jeremy C*nt stood up in Parliament and blamed shoddy NHS frontline service on these people for stripping all the money out of the system... Not one of them has had a penny in compo.

They've recieved some paltry, means tested assistance from charities. But that's it.

Yeah mate, have done, someone on Twitter tried to politicize it as a Tory failure with that quote, which isn't very helpful really. Tried to put him right with that link. Wonder what the odds are on him having even clicked it. Nevermind.

It's mental that it takes a fella on a footy forum for me to have heard of it though. Scandalous. I suppose they do come out with quotes and stories every now and then, but they are just token with no action, I know.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 05:56:13 pm by Bakez0151 »

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2015, 06:21:33 pm »
Well, you've done something good anyway, mate. Which is more than can be said for any politicians in this country. It's been common knowledge amongst them for years. None of them bothered their arses, now watch them jump on the bandwagon now it's getting public attention. Not worth a toss any of them.

Some people in America pooled resources and sued the Big Pharmacutical corporations. And shock of shocks, they won. But Politicians, including Obama over turned the decision.

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2015, 08:04:52 pm »

PS: this injustice has gone on since the 70's and Andy Burnah helped bury and hide it.
Sounds about right, if anyone thinks that these politicians are doing it to help people they're kidding themselves.

Signed but I can't share 'cause I never use social media.   :wave
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 08:06:25 pm by jason67 »
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2015, 08:07:41 pm »
Thanks Jason. You're a good man

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2015, 08:21:29 pm »
Signed and shared on facebook.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2015, 08:23:13 pm »
Oh yeah, stick the link at the top of the OP as well mate, save people having to search for it
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2015, 08:25:56 pm »
Oh yeah, stick the link at the top of the OP as well mate, save people having to search for it
Good thinking young man. I do need a bit of help with that nowadays.

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2015, 09:50:55 pm »
Signed
Believer

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2015, 10:02:07 pm »
Signed.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2015, 10:43:06 pm »
Signed and emailed links out to mates as I don't do the Farcebook shite.
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Offline HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2015, 10:56:25 pm »
Signed, along with husband. Will email friends.
SoS Membership Number: 387

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2015, 09:32:07 am »
Thanks H. I knew you'd be straight in. They made this petition a long time ago, and it sank. So when I suggested one, they weren't too excited. But seeing it clicking up and up has cheered some really hard done by people up. And I can't thank you all enough for that.

PS: Off to see ATOS today. Don't be fooled, they are still about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBBHYHNbBcY Excuse my big fat white head, it'll keep the kids away from the computer. But this is how they are treating people... poisoned us knowingly, won't compensate us, say they have and blame the crumbling NHS off on all of us, use the victims of this scandal as an excuse to sell the NHS to the very people that poisoned us, and won't even treat us.

Nice, eh.

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2015, 01:35:44 pm »
Signed. Sickening, this.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2015, 04:07:02 pm »
Signed and will email links to mates.
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline McrRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2015, 05:12:19 pm »
Signed mate.
Can't share as I don't do social media but I reckon little by little and bit by bit, if every one of us just does what we can, when we can, we can still change this world we live in. 

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2015, 05:23:19 pm »
Great big smoochy thanks to everyone that's signed. You've done a good thing.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2015, 03:28:22 pm »
Just giving this a little bump... EDIT: Here's the petition, please sign and spread it about any other sites you use... https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/nhs-contaminated-blood-scandal?bucket&source=facebook-share-button&time=1434816581

Obviously, fight's aren't won by petitions alone. But this is getting traction elsewhere, and a well signed petition will only help the other ways in which we're fighting.

And as for petitions, there's a "No Confidence" in Jeremy C*nt one floating about. I'll dig up that link in a minute. And even though, it's smashed the amount needed in no time, there's no harm in adding your X to that one, either.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2015, 10:50:01 am »
While we argue about which possible leader we want least and moan and whinge about what's being done to us, and the public services our forefathers died in their millions to give us, Jeremy C*nt sits on the BBC, going against it's charter, wearing his nice shiny NHS badge, boldy advertising something he's selling. While in the background, his faceless, unelected, string pullers slyly sell off our Health Services to the likes of Richard Branson and huge Pharmacutical Corporations such as Bayer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJq5GuHRshM

As you can see from the video, this is nothing new. The Yanks banned Skid Row blood and the clotting factors they made from it in 1992. But as quiet as it's been kept, and as sly as TTIP is being done, make no mistake, they'll all be there, all the Big Pharma's, like Bristol-Meyers, silently getting their snouts in the trough...
http://www.cnbc.com/2015/07/24/the-associated-press-bristol-myers-wins-approval-for-1st-hepatitis-c-type-3-drug.html

I just woke up to that newspaper. A lady who's infected with Genotype 3a, the same type as me, sent me the link. And like me, she got infected back in the 80's, when they tried a new blood clotting factor on her. But she was only aged 11. Used as a Guinea Pig, she won't probably won't see 50. Bit of luck, I'll be tormenting people for a long time to come yet. But then, try telling people these whacko conspiracy theories, well, never mind laughing at the idea that health companies could experiment and knowingly poison millions of people, then come up with a "Cure" and refuse to treat us, they won't even believe ATOS has gone...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cdDPOixpSU

Sorry, I had to stop arsing about and try to warn people in that one. But it wasn't made for in here. So, I had no intention of putting it in here till I woke up to that newspaper. In fact, I had no intention of coming in here. But it was internet or watch that bastard Andrew Marr. And it's far too early to wake my neighbours with shouts of Lying Bastard.

Besides, I'm in a good humour. I'd be out the door, if it wasn't pissing down.  Not so long ago, I used to be up and out the door at 5 in the morning on a Sunday, working me flowerpitch. I don't get asleep before that nowadays. And waking up after a couple of hours, makes for long days with nothing much to do. So, anyway, it is what is.

But if you sat through it, well, as you can see, leaving your kids health care in the hands of these corporations isn't really a very good idea. But I didn't like the way that thing ended. So, I made one last one to show I'm not a victim or a whinger. I won't put it up. Well, I think people that know me off here know I'm not that sort of geezer. No. Like us all, I'm loads of things. But above all I'm just a normal working class lad who likes a laugh and a joke, and I used to enjoy a bit of footy and a few pints with me mates and family, after work on a Sunday. But I can't do that now, so I'm keeping meself busy. And I know I'm not reaching many people. Nor am I demented enough, not yet anyway, to think I can do much to stop the likes of Bayer. None of us can on our own. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't try...

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/nhs-contaminated-blood-scandal?bucket&source=facebook-share-button&time=1434816581

PS: Mods, I think this thread's about ran it's race. So feel free to shut this when it slips out of sight. And thanks for letting it run it's course.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 10:59:29 am by Fat Scouser »