Author Topic: Beşiktaş Away  (Read 75007 times)

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Beşiktaş Away
« Reply #480 on: March 4, 2015, 12:52:09 pm »
Some great pics above this post, here's a few I have been sent today, mostly of Daniel my lad  :)

Boss pic this first one, i can just about see myself about 3 rows down from the guy in the centre in the yellow with arms aloft.

Daniel and Andy ( ABJ )

This one was taken by Liverpool Echo reporter James Pearce and was on the online reports :), The half n half wasn't Daniels we lent it off a seller for the pic.

Seen loads of your son in pics on Twitter. Lucky lad - looks the part to be a footballer!
YNWA.

Offline leonmc0708

• Still not in the clique.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #481 on: March 4, 2015, 05:18:20 pm »
There was a chesty in our end knecking the face off his tart at half time. Him and his mate did the Kolo/Yaya Toure song and dance at one point.

what the actual fuck.
"I think he scored 23 goals when I played him at right wing no ? So if he scores 24 this season then we will see
" - Rafael Benitez

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
  • I Fucking Love Lucas....
« Reply #482 on: March 5, 2015, 11:29:14 am »
There was a chesty in our end knecking the face off his tart at half time. Him and his mate did the Kolo/Yaya Toure song and dance at one point.

what the actual fuck.

Yea he turned round at one point and started saying how embarrassed he was of us 'Liverpool fans' so I told him to shut up and that i'd knock him out the little c*nt.

Singing the justice for the 96 song, jumping up and down like the Torres bonce laughing their heads off. Got a picture of the little prick

His bird was stunning though, he had Skybo '69' on the back of his shirt if anyone remembers

« Last Edit: March 5, 2015, 12:01:04 pm by Smithy_88 »

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
« Reply #483 on: March 5, 2015, 11:47:50 am »
A few other pics I found, Brilliant Away - Bar the Traffic

These 2 were taken an hour before the game started

First night in Eindhoven on the way to Istanbull, Free Shot Bar man dressed in Red at the front on the main strip, leathered!!!!
Would love Eindhoven in Europe

« Last Edit: March 5, 2015, 12:01:59 pm by Smithy_88 »

Offline Mattj1979

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #484 on: March 5, 2015, 12:10:07 pm »

Yea he turned round at one point and started saying how embarrassed he was of us 'Liverpool fans' so I told him to shut up and that i'd knock him out the little c*nt.

Singing the justice for the 96 song, jumping up and down like the Torres bonce laughing their heads off. Got a picture of the little prick

His bird was stunning though, he had Skybo '69' on the back of his shirt if anyone remembers

proper bellends these two

Offline leonmc0708

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #485 on: March 5, 2015, 01:37:00 pm »
proper bellends these two

Thats the beaut.

fuckin embarrasment.

a lot of our end was full of eijits.
"I think he scored 23 goals when I played him at right wing no ? So if he scores 24 this season then we will see
" - Rafael Benitez

Offline Mattj1979

• Main Stander
« Reply #486 on: March 5, 2015, 01:54:02 pm »

Thats the beaut.

fuckin embarrasment.

a lot of our end was full of eijits.
taking their tops off to have their photos taken and jumping around like we'd scored when singing 'justice for the 96'. I'm not one for getting on other people behaviour or 'enjoyment' but these two were the biggest throbbers I've ever seen

Offline leonmc0708

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #487 on: March 5, 2015, 01:59:19 pm »
taking their tops off to have their photos taken and jumping around like we'd scored when singing 'justice for the 96'. I'm not one for getting on other people behaviour or 'enjoyment' but these two were the biggest throbbers I've ever seen

obviously from out the way so i understand maybe not knowing some "ground rules" and that but that toure song. I cant fathom it. The way they sung the Justice song made me closest to saying something but he looks the like to stand his ground and he was with his bird and it would only have ended in punches being traded and I wasn't comfortable with that there. like yer say each to their own like but I wouldn't go to a Black Sabbath concert in neon and waltz round the gaff with me top off.
" - Rafael Benitez

Offline Mattj1979

• Main Stander
« Reply #488 on: March 5, 2015, 02:01:19 pm »

obviously from out the way so i understand maybe not knowing some "ground rules" and that but that toure song. I cant fathom it. The way they sung the Justice song made me closest to saying something but he looks the like to stand his ground and he was with his bird and it would only have ended in punches being traded and I wasn't comfortable with that there. like yer say each to their own like but I wouldn't go to a Black Sabbath concert in neon and waltz round the gaff with me top off.
Neon [emoji23][emoji23] And yeh not worth ending up in the slammer for, esp in Istanbul!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #489 on: March 5, 2015, 02:33:15 pm »
Can't believe a week has passed since we were there. Spent our time with a few good lads from RAWK (you know who you are)! Apart from the result, we had a brilliant trip. The journey to the ground on the metro was an experience to say the least, thankfully we had a few Turkish lads with us otherwise I don't think we would have made it. The atmosphere in the ground was incredible. Apart from playing at their own stadium, I can't see it being bettered anywhere. The journey on the busses back to Sultanahmet was an experience as well, the Ian Rush lookalike  :lmao Mad supporters hanging out of cars etc! didn't get to bed until 0530 and very nearly missed the flight home as I insisted that we have 1 final litre  ;D of Efes at the airport!

Forget to mention the traffic  :o :o :o
« Last Edit: March 5, 2015, 02:36:07 pm by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline bullyred

• Main Stander
« Reply #490 on: March 5, 2015, 05:40:45 pm »
That final efes though Bloddy hell Andy it was all your fault 😂😂😂😂😂😜😜😜😜👍👍👍👍👍✈️✈️✈️🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #491 on: March 5, 2015, 07:47:22 pm »
That final efes though Bloddy hell Andy it was all your fault 😂😂😂😂😂😜😜😜😜👍👍👍👍👍✈️✈️✈️🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻
We made the flight...just!  ;D
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #492 on: March 30, 2015, 06:02:42 pm »
Received this email today about the coaches no show........

Hi John,

Following your email to Anna Burgess regarding your experience at our Europa League fixture against Beskitas in Istanbul on Thursday 26th February 2015, I wanted to write to you and advise you of further investigation we made into the matter.

Following an operational team visit to Istanbul, a practice which is undertaken by the Club ahead of all overseas fixtures, it was agreed with Beskitas that transport would be arranged in advance for our travelling fans. 

These arrangements confirmed by Beskitas involved providing a safe coach service, manned by police officers for our fans from the city centre to the Ataturk Stadium at a cost of €10 per person. 

Despite this pre-agreed arrangement, on the afternoon of the game it was confirmed to the British Consulate and Club representatives that no coaches would be provided for LFC fans. 

The Club was disappointed that the pre-booked transport agreed in advance did not materialise ahead of the game and would like to apologise for any inconvenience and upset this may have caused you and/or your travelling party. 

Due to the short timescale involved, the Club was unable to arrange transport to the game for fans but, in collaboration with Merseyside Police and the British Consulate a free coach service was arranged post-match for fans travelling back into the city centre from the stadium. 

The Club communicated this information to fans via a tannoy announcement at the stadium, LFC representatives on the ground, and a message from Merseyside Police. A full apology from Beşiktaş was also published on the LFC official website.

A full investigation of the incident was carried out by the Club, which it has taken key learnings from including; making our staff on the ground more visible to fans, publishing our support liaison officer contact details more prominently as well as looking into booking transport independently for future games in remote or challenging locations.

Thank you for bringing this to the Club’s attention and again please accept our most sincere apologies.

Yours sincerely,

YNWA.

Yonit Sharabi
Customer Experience Manager
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #493 on: March 30, 2015, 09:58:05 pm »
@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #494 on: March 30, 2015, 10:41:58 pm »
Would have been very interesting if they hadn't put buses on back to the city....

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #495 on: March 31, 2015, 11:28:18 am »
Would have been very interesting if they hadn't put buses on back to the city....
It took long enough with the buses, would have been even worse without them and even worse if we'd have won.

Offline Torben Piechnik is my Dad

• Anny Roader
« Reply #496 on: April 6, 2015, 11:03:53 pm »
I'm sure they would have made the effort if we had taken the full 4000 we sold  :-\

Offline Armless Joe Gambino

• Will stone fred at the drop of a hat
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #497 on: April 9, 2015, 02:03:50 am »
How many did our end hold anyway on the night?
1000 when full?
In my day everbody drank and smoked and nobody took drugs. . . . . .

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
« Reply #498 on: April 9, 2015, 03:37:28 pm »
How many did our end hold anyway on the night?
1000 when full?

1,500 for me in that fenced off bit and we only had half to a third of what an way end allocation could be (aswell two parts were closed off).

If were talking about fans there at the game (LFC WISE) id say about 1000 max
« Last Edit: April 9, 2015, 03:40:05 pm by Smithy_88 »

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #499 on: April 9, 2015, 03:50:12 pm »
1,500 for me in that fenced off bit and we only had half to a third of what an way end allocation could be (aswell two parts were closed off).

If were talking about fans there at the game (LFC WISE) id say about 1000 max
Surely that was due to segregation? Anyway, agreed re. 1000 max.

Offline Armless Joe Gambino

• Will stone fred at the drop of a hat
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #500 on: April 10, 2015, 01:19:17 am »
Doubt it was a 1000 actually there....just counting the buses afterwards. Found it a bit strange the block to our right got a fair few (non reds) into it as the game went on, I'm still wondering how they prepared for it going by tickets sold, if there was more of us on the metro it could have got nasty. In the train itself I wasn't too bothered, you could not even swig a beer if you had one let alone get aggro.....that said the Beşiktaş lads with cans around me got a telling off for supping on the train from various older blokes that were heading to the game as well, sounded like they were about to kick off.....to me anyway.

Anyway my point is, how did they know only a third of tickets sold would actually turn up?

In my day everbody drank and smoked and nobody took drugs. . . . . .

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #501 on: April 13, 2015, 11:07:50 am »
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #502 on: April 13, 2015, 03:47:35 pm »
Not working for me that link

It was working when I posted it, maybe they have pulled it.
@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059