Author Topic: Silicon Valley  (Read 8831 times)

Offline Les Willis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Silicon Valley
« Reply #80 on: May 9, 2016, 07:04:14 pm »
I managed to bingewatch series 2 over the weekend, but still haven't seen any of series three yet.

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #81 on: May 9, 2016, 07:06:17 pm »
Season three premier Sunday.

When did series 3 start?
Around the time I posted the above...pay attention at the back....young Shady. :P
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: May 9, 2016, 08:19:38 pm »
I need to look at these threads a bit more arl 5516, I'm probably missing loads of shit ain't I.

Problem is on Tapatalk it shows all the spoilers so I usually try not to pop in because I'm always ages behind on these programmes so don't want to spoil it for myself ;)

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #83 on: May 12, 2016, 04:27:00 pm »
You never trust a big butt and a smile, Danesh  ;D

At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #84 on: May 12, 2016, 05:22:03 pm »
Loving season 3...Jack, the new unhinged CEO is great value..and really enjoying Gilfoyles additional one-liners   ;D ..currently the most enjoyable thing on TV
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
« Reply #85 on: May 12, 2016, 11:41:24 pm »
Loving season 3...Jack, the new unhinged CEO

Stephen Tobolowsky. He was great in Californication too.
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #86 on: May 14, 2016, 12:31:25 am »
You never trust a big butt and a smile, Danesh  ;D

"Nice chain, do you choke your mother with it when you put your penis in her butthole?"  ;D
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #87 on: October 29, 2019, 08:31:39 pm »
The 6th and final season has just started on Sky Atlantic. Monday nights.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #88 on: December 10, 2019, 06:07:44 am »
Finale was on last night. More than apt way to finish off the work they guys have been working on through all 6 seasons.

Some nice little cameos sprinkled through the final episode.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.