Author Topic: Summer time festival of jizz  (Read 3130 times)

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Summer time festival of jizz
« on: May 21, 2017, 06:03:53 pm »
When do we open for business?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Summer time festival of jizz
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 06:07:20 pm »
Can I have my Luan thread back open please?  :wave :D

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 01:00:18 am »
Never going to open.

Klopp said our business was done already.

So.... no need for a forum or for people to mod it.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 01:30:07 am »
Stfoj?

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2017, 02:03:53 pm »
Can we jib the shitty in-jokes, please?

Bears, mustard etc. it's just fucking shite and not even remotely funny. It's like a fucking 4chan thread in there sometimes.

Trying to find snippets of information amongst post after post of shite jokes is tedious to say the least.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2017, 02:13:19 pm »
I think we should keep the individual threads for the "super serious" discussions.  With the "News Only" thread used for official news.

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2017, 04:44:49 pm »

Bears, mustard etc. it's just fucking shite and not even remotely funny. It's like a fucking 4chan thread in there sometimes.

Trying to find snippets of information amongst post after post of shite jokes is tedious to say the least.
Agreed. I smirked once at the meme-ness.
Much prefer the natural wit on here.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2017, 08:35:31 pm »
I think we should keep the individual threads for the "super serious" discussions.  With the "News Only" thread used for official news.
Which is exactly what the news only thread is for.

However, there has been no news.

It's either that or an army of angry jizz filled wannabe football managers...

Given that there hasn't been any news whatsoever, I'm not sure what you're missing.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2017, 12:36:13 pm »
Given that there hasn't been any news whatsoever, I'm not sure what you're missing.

Relevant discussion about where a player might fit in. Liklihood of the transfer happening. Rumours of other clubs being interested. Insights from people who've watched him play.

It all beats fucking atrocious 4chan meme shite.

The irony is that people post this shit to stop 'transfer drivel' but what is being posted instead is abysmal spam.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2017, 12:41:51 pm »
Stfoj?
Shut the fucking orange juice? :o

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2017, 01:05:46 pm »
Shut the fucking orange juice? :o

Should be the US Democrats new slogan.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2017, 01:09:03 pm »
Should be the US Democrats new slogan.
Surely....

Shoot the fucking orange jackass ;D ;D ;D

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2017, 09:09:31 pm »
Relevant discussion about where a player might fit in. Liklihood of the transfer happening. Rumours of other clubs being interested. Insights from people who've watched him play.

The irony is that people post this shit to stop 'transfer drivel' but what is being posted instead is abysmal spam.
Cheer up you miserable bugger.
W

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2017, 10:39:23 pm »

I read that in a slow 'hey dude' manner and I got it. I'll defend the right to controlled transfer gossip all year, but this dot guy has a point :)

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2017, 02:23:54 pm »
Not that I'm in a hurry to get back to the ASSHATS but when does my ban there end so I can go back to to the wastelands?

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2017, 03:59:26 pm »
Samie your ban return date has failed its medical.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.