Author Topic: Question Time.  (Read 85494 times)

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Question Time.
« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2017, 11:15:15 pm »
When did he say that? Must have missed it.
yeah same here. No doubt if it's true Copeland will be his trabzonspor away

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2017, 11:15:16 pm »
Isabel Euphemia Oakeshott[1] (born 12 June[2] 1974 in Westminster, London[3]) is an English political journalist and broadcaster. She is the co-author, with Michael Ashcroft, of an unauthorised biography of the British prime minister David Cameron, Call Me Dave[4][5] and various other non fiction titles, including "Farmageddon", co-authored with Philip Lymbery, on the true cost of cheap meat, and "The Bad Boys of Brexit," ghostwritten for Arron Banks.

Horrible woman.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: February 23, 2017, 11:17:34 pm »
Isabel Euphemia Oakeshott[1] (born 12 June[2] 1974 in Westminster, London[3]) is an English political journalist and broadcaster. She is the co-author, with Michael Ashcroft, of an unauthorised biography of the British prime minister David Cameron, Call Me Dave[4][5] and various other non fiction titles, including "Farmageddon", co-authored with Philip Lymbery, on the true cost of cheap meat, and "The Bad Boys of Brexit," ghostwritten for Arron Banks.

Horrible woman.
looks good tho, but her mouth is why god invented the mute button

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2017, 11:18:39 pm »
Greening not answering Dimbleby's question about what if the Brexit negotiations go south and instead just has a pop at Blair. Not challenged on it.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2017, 11:20:27 pm »
Peter Coates, sound fella. Just owned oakeshott there with her short termism.

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #85 on: February 23, 2017, 11:20:54 pm »
When did he say that? Must have missed it.

He did...erm (in the absence of any further detail), a bit earlier.  Emphasised that it was as-yet unconfirmed though.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2017, 11:23:05 pm »
Yet again the person making the case Remain MPs should make is being made is not a politician.

Offline TheShanklyGates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: February 23, 2017, 11:23:39 pm »
This is exactly why it was a problem for Blair to intervene unfortunately. Even though he was spot on, such is his reputation these days that everything he said is ignored and politicians get away with attacking Blair in their answers rather than addressing what he said.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: February 23, 2017, 11:28:56 pm »
Deeply unpatriotic to question May?

As of January 2017, she is employed as the political editor-at-large at the Daily Mail and is co-authoring a book on the state of the armed forces with Ashcroft.

Evil witch.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: February 23, 2017, 11:33:50 pm »

As of January 2017, she is employed as the political editor-at-large at the Daily Mail and is co-authoring a book on the state of the armed forces with Ashcroft.

Evil witch.
she was fired by the mail wasn't she?

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #90 on: February 23, 2017, 11:38:21 pm »

Evil witch.

Yeah, my jaw dropped when I heard that. It's unpatriotic to question the government... that the first step to despotism.

And as usual, is it mandatory for question time to now have a rabble rousing right wing journalist on the panel with a Tory and some twat from UKIP. Are they even prentending to be balanced anymore.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: February 23, 2017, 11:46:47 pm »

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #93 on: February 23, 2017, 11:47:19 pm »
Yeah, my jaw dropped when I heard that. It's unpatriotic to question the government... that the first step to despotism.

And as usual, is it mandatory for question time to now have a rabble rousing right wing journalist on the panel with a Tory and some twat from UKIP. Are they even prentending to be balanced anymore.

Oakeshott and Carswell are on this far too often...

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: February 23, 2017, 11:49:38 pm »
Yeah, my jaw dropped when I heard that.
Speaking of which... Just how many times was Carswell dropped on his head as a baby ?

Offline west_london_red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: February 23, 2017, 11:49:39 pm »
Oakeshott and Carswell are on this far too often...

Carswell still isn't a patch on Farrage who seems to be on there most weeks now.
Thinking is overrated.

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: February 23, 2017, 11:50:16 pm »
WTF is this Brit award parody?

Offline west_london_red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: February 24, 2017, 12:08:15 am »
And then Anne Widecomb to put the cherry on the cake... lovely.
Thinking is overrated.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #98 on: February 24, 2017, 01:15:23 pm »
Oakeshott saying carswell basically blocked a knighthood for Frottage (which she says he deserves!!) :lmao

And a large proportion of the audience cheered at the suggestion that Nige should get a gong.

Interesting that the views of an experienced, successful businessman like Coates - the type who were the backbone of the Tories - can be brushed away by an inky scribe like Oakeshott.

Offline Cliff Bastin

• Big Exeter fan, pretending to be a gooner, pretending...yawn
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #99 on: February 24, 2017, 01:36:14 pm »

Isn't that just paranoia though? You hear people say the audience has a left wing stance all the time. Confirmation bias, people see what they want to see.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: February 24, 2017, 02:08:54 pm »
And a large proportion of the audience cheered at the suggestion that Nige should get a gong.

Interesting that the views of an experienced, successful businessman like Coates - the type who were the backbone of the Tories - can be brushed away by an inky scribe like Oakeshott.

That large proportion is probably a 1/4 at an absolute max. I have been in a QT audience and just a few clappers can make an audible racket.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #101 on: March 16, 2017, 04:51:18 pm »
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Online IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #102 on: March 16, 2017, 04:55:28 pm »
Tim Martin's face is too small for his head.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: March 16, 2017, 05:32:56 pm »
Tim Martin's face is too small for his head.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #104 on: March 16, 2017, 09:44:41 pm »
If there's a better example of Tory Boy than Rees-Mogg i've yet to see it. A horrible twat of a bloke, shall not be watching...
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #105 on: March 16, 2017, 09:45:12 pm »
If there's a better example of Tory Boy than Rees-Mogg i've yet to see it. A horrible twat of a bloke, shall not be watching...
Ghastly man...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline west_london_red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: March 16, 2017, 10:31:52 pm »

I still struggle to believe he's a actually a real person and not a parody of a typical Tory.
Thinking is overrated.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: March 16, 2017, 10:35:52 pm »
I still struggle to believe he's a actually a real person and not a parody of a typical Tory.
just missing the monocle

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: March 16, 2017, 11:12:52 pm »
Rees Mogg is ok. You know what you are dealing with. The supposed moderate, kind Tories are the worst.

Offline TheShanklyGates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: March 16, 2017, 11:13:40 pm »
Woman in the stripy top in the audience absolutely spot on about Corbyn there.

Offline GREGtheRED

• Kopite
« Reply #110 on: March 16, 2017, 11:17:31 pm »
The scruffy publican makes a fairly important point when he states that for all the bluster from Scottish nationalists about another referendum, it would be wholly impractical for the UK govt to give it the green light now.

I don't think it would be possible to bring together a sufficient number of civil servants/ lawyers/ political advisers etc to create a department to deal with the campaign and negotiations

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #111 on: March 16, 2017, 11:19:09 pm »
Ghastly man...

In an alternative world, Mogg is undoubtedly someone you'd never get tired of waterboarding for answers to questions, and any questions would do...

"Now Jacob, listen to my question carefully and if you give me the correct answer it will all be over sooner. I want you to tell me which 7 letter word beginning with q and ending in t that I'm thinking of?"...

A spluttering sound eminating from the face under the wet cloth can just be discerned... "Q...q...q..q...Querist"

"Oh dear, not the word I was thinking of.... Laurence, be a dear fellow and turn the tap on again, we seem to just not be getting the correct answers we want from this plucky rascal. ...We'll try him with an 8 letter word in 10 minutes time"...
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: March 16, 2017, 11:23:42 pm »
Brilliant from Matthew Parris. Insulted all the Brexiteers in one swoop.

Offline TheShanklyGates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: March 16, 2017, 11:23:57 pm »
Had a chuckle at that from Matthew Parris

'The British people have voted and they have declared that 2+2=5' ;D

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: March 16, 2017, 11:28:18 pm »
What a ridiculous point by the long haired dickhead at the end there.

Offline TheShanklyGates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: March 16, 2017, 11:46:05 pm »
I can't be the only one who has noticed this 'we need to have a national conversation about the NHS' week in, week out from conservative politicians and commentators. They know that at the moment it is political suicide to suggest breaking up the NHS but cut its funding enough and as a result of the ensuing crises they hope that eventually public opinion will turn and they'll be there to 'have the conversation' about alternative (read privatisation) ways of doing things.

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: March 17, 2017, 12:57:13 pm »
Rees Mogg is ok. You know what you are dealing with. The supposed moderate, kind Tories are the worst.
Oh yeah, he's a fucking okay kind of bloke is Rees-Mogg.  Give me a Cameron over that sort of c*nt any day.

My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: March 17, 2017, 02:28:01 pm »
Oh yeah, he's a fucking okay kind of bloke is Rees-Mogg.  Give me a Cameron over that sort of c*nt any day.

A Tory being a Tory. Go figure. Noticed though however supposedly moderate Tories spread the message of softness but yet the government still wins majorities around cuts? I wonder who is voting for that?

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: March 17, 2017, 05:28:30 pm »

Theres talk of him being the next speaker, not only would it be a disaster for Labour it would do my head in having to listen to him butting in every 2 min.
He's the typical upper class snob who thinks it's his duty to put the working class in their place.

It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: March 17, 2017, 06:20:16 pm »
A Tory being a Tory. Go figure. Noticed though however supposedly moderate Tories spread the message of softness but yet the government still wins majorities around cuts? I wonder who is voting for that?
Tories are going to make cuts because they're Tories, their whole general outlook is to let the free market reign supreme and to push the narrative that "workers, not shirkers" make the country tick.  Soft Tory or Hard Tory it's still a Tory and yeah, you know what you're getting with Rees-Mogg but it doesn't mean that free reign for the likes of him to push a racist, sexist, homophobic agenda because "we know what we're getting" and because he's a comedic parody of what everyone thinks a Tory is.

Tories are always going to vote along those lines regardless, but if you can get a "Soft Tory" who will at least be more progressive on social issues rather than a Rees-Mogg who thinks the ideals of 1922 are needed then the choice should be obvious.  "Knowing what you get" is just daft in this instance.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.