Author Topic: Is the next match on TV/radio/stream anywhere? DON'T POST PRIVATE STREAMS!  (Read 571200 times)

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
Afternoon Fella. ;D
A tip of the hat my good fellow! ;D

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Well only you saw it... so I guess you shouldnt watch. Otherwise I think its just a poke in the ribs.

To be honest. I don't think anyone who is as bad as you think would take the effort to broadcast a high quality stream for supporters of a rival club in the first place. Think about it. Really, just think.
lol what's to think about? Do I want to support a c*nt manc with an anti liverpool agenda? No! If you do then that's your business mate!

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
I've never in 23 page's of this thread seen any arguing until that Tapir c*nt popped up in here pushing his stream.

The disharmony is all because of his anti Scouse,Liverpool bollocks,If some of you think it's ok fine,but most of us don't and never will.

Put up with his crap for a decent stream,no way.
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline Entropicity

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
lol what's to think about? Do I want to support a c*nt manc with an anti liverpool agenda? No! If you do then that's your business mate!

Its just typical behaviour of any rival supporter, us included. To me, its the internet, trash talking don't mean a thing.

What matters is he bothered to host a free high quality stream with no ads of a team he does not support. In the end we're all just football supporters who need to watch the match.

In what way are we "supporting" this guy? Brownie points? Cash??

I wouldn't be concerned about his behaviour unless he came up to me in person and said it to my face.

Chill dude :) have a nice day.

p.s. today's stream was totally clear of jibes apart from an old youtube video of an FA cup match with United during the Cantona era.

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Its just typical behaviour of any rival supporter, us included. To me, its the internet, trash talking don't mean a thing.

What matters is he bothered to host a free high quality stream with no ads of a team he does not support. In the end we're all just football supporters who need to watch the match.

In what way are we "supporting" this guy? Brownie points? Cash??

I wouldn't be concerned about his behaviour unless he came up to me in person and said it to my face.

Chill dude :) have a nice day.

p.s. today's stream was totally clear of jibes apart from an old youtube video of an FA cup match with United during the Cantona era.
What was I thinking? As long as it's typical then it must be fine! As I said, do what ever you think is right!

Totally chilled, having a great day! Hope your's is the same!

Offline Entropicity

• Anny Roader
I've never in 23 page's of this thread seen any arguing until that Tapir c*nt popped up in here pushing his stream.

The disharmony is all because of his anti Scouse,Liverpool bollocks,If some of you think it's ok fine,but most of us don't and never will.

Put up with his crap for a decent stream,no way.

Totally understand where you are coming from. Though it all depends how sensitive you are to text on the internet and how personally you take it.

I guess for some of you, it feels as bad as someone who shouts the same shit in your face in public. For others, its just a matter of ignoring the crap.

Offline FanField

• Anny Roader
For the record I've been enjoying the last 3 streams without knowing about any anti-crap that's been posted. I can't get sop to work on this pc and up til recently have been putting up with firstrow. Then I spotted a Twitch pw get posted here a bit ago and jumped on before it got deleted and have hoped to find one since.

Shame there's such discord surrounding the whole thing  :(
Kloppite 09.10.15
Believer

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Totally understand where you are coming from. Though it all depends how sensitive you are to text on the internet and how personally you take it.

I guess for some of you, it feels as bad as someone who shouts the same shit in your face in public. For others, its just a matter of ignoring the crap.
I'm very sensitive to anti liverpool, manc driven vitriol! If you can stomach it, then batter in!

An insult is an insult no matter the medium in which it's delivered! Would be interested to see how you'd personally react he a manc screaming insults in your face! My guess? You'd probably join in!

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.

I'm from Liverpool mate and I won't accept anyone posting shit about my city or team.Why should it be ignored,fuck that,no.

Calling people Scouse bastard's is the thin end of the wedge,what next bin dipper's,murderer's all shit I've seen and heard people people write and say,if that make's me sensitive I can live that.

Wait till you're judged on your accent and maybe you'll understand,and if you have been you should understand me.

This is my last post on this,this thread is for match stream's,let's keep it at that.
« Last Edit: May 5, 2013, 07:51:26 pm by dave 5516 »
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline Thog

• Seeking oral advice. Hibernates outside of the transfer windows.
  • Legacy Fan
Is there any way to watch football on a Windows Phone? I'm out in London on Sunday so I can't watch Fulham v Liverpool on my laptop and of course the WP doesn't have flash.

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
Is there any way to watch football on a Windows Phone? I'm out in London on Sunday so I can't watch Fulham v Liverpool on my laptop and of course the WP doesn't have flash.

Can´t you download a browser onto your phone, like Firefox or Chrome? I´ve used Firefox on my Android tablet and watched flash streams. Now I use Dolphin and that works well too.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Thog

• Legacy Fan
Can´t you download a browser onto your phone, like Firefox or Chrome? I´ve used Firefox on my Android tablet and watched flash streams. Now I use Dolphin and that works well too.

Just had a look mate, you can't get Firefox, Dolphin or Chrome on Windows Phone... That takes the piss...

Offline Thog

• Legacy Fan
Found one that works, it's called UC Browser in case anyone else is in the same boat as me.

Link to download: http://www.ucweb.com/English/UCbrowser/index.html

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen

vs 

KICK OFF 15:00 BST

On TV:  Other countries and channels

Liverpool: Reina, Johnson, Downing, Wisdom, Coates, Carragher, Lucas, Henderson, Shelvey, Coutinho, Sturridge
subs: B Jones, Enrique, Assaidi, Borini, Suso, Coady, L Jones

STREAMS IN ENGLISH:

COOLSPORTZ - Browser
CRICFREE - Browser - Browser
TYKES TV - Browser
VIP BOX - Browser - Browser - Browser
FIRST ROW - Browser
NUTJOB - Browser
STOPSTREAM - Browser
EPLSITE - Browser - Browser - Browser - Browser - Browser - Browser
ATDHE24 - Browser - Browser
TIME4TV - Browser
STR3AM TV - Browser - Browser
WATCHPREMIERLEAGUE - Browser - Browser - Browser - Browser - Browser
* TVOO - Browser
REALTVSPORTS - Browser
SPORTLEMON - Browser
FOOTBALLSTREAMSHD - Browser
TV LINK - Browser
FOOTY HD - Browser
UKTV SPORTS - Browser *Select stream 7*

STREAMS IN OTHER LANGUAGES/POSSIBLY SOME IN ENGLISH:

MASTERGOAL NL - acestream://51d653d450542c4572f42f1dddb9200ff87099e4 - AceStream
DIGISPORT RO - sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/115800 - sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/120704 - sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/120705 - sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/122839
ARENAVISION - StreamTorrent - AceStream
SOCCER4YOU - StreamTorrent
LIVESPORTONE RO - st://A1ICgpwEdUoDSgWCoAHIgBYYJnUZVIVEoLot4vUufplAihcbTGl2ZXNwb3J0b25lIDIgLSB3aXppd2lnLmV1ikEHZGVmYXVsdIqiBlNwb3J0cw== - StreamTorrent
ONESOCCERTV - st://A1gCgpwEdVADUAWCoAHIgBYDklE7vp/V0ffMmLAk7lm3ihchT25lc29jY2VydHYgLSBUb3JyZW50IDIgLSB3aXppd2lnikEHZGVmYXVsdIqiBlNwb3J0cw== - StreamTorrent
VIP BOX - Browser
STR3AM TV PT - Browser - Browser - Browser - Browser - Browser - Browser

STREAMS FOR iOS/ANDROID ET AL:

NOTE: Apps to watch normal flash streams on your iPad/iPhone/etc.:
MichaelA confirmed that the Puffin app works (free) (paid version £1.99)
reds7 confirmed that the Photon app works (£2.99)

*Veetle for PC/App for iOS/Android*

OTHER SITES WITH MORE STREAMS (IF NEEDED)

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=200607&part=sports (16 stations announced)
http://www.rojadirecta.me/
http://www.livefootballol.tv/streaming/epl/week-37-fulham-liverpool-12-05-2013.html
http://www.12thplayer.com/

And please ladies and gentlemen, try not to comment the game in this thread, there are others for that already. Thanks! :wave

Do you have any kind of problem with the streams? If any of these don't work please feel free to ask here!

COME ON YOU REDS!  :scarf
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 02:18:58 pm by MikaelLFC »

Offline MagnusW

• Kemlynite
  • Red Norwegian, living in Melbourne
Thanks, MikaelLFC, for supplying links every week. Much appreciated!

Btw, you haven't got a sopcast stream in english, do you?

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen
This one's currently streaming F1, but will show our game later. It's a Dutch channel but sometimes I've noticed they have English comms! Good quality.

MASTERGOAL NL - acestream://51d653d450542c4572f42f1dddb9200ff87099e4 - AceStream

Takk MagnusW! :)

Sorry mate, haven't found an English SopCast yet.

Offline alfonso

• Simply adores orange squash. With not one, not two either, but yea verily with three, that is correct, THREE ice cubes therein! Do not forget his straw though.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Salford - crime capital of England
Anyone have the great Russian stream link, so I don't have to listen to bollocks about bacon face and Golum?
Cheers
"I know Liverpool fans care more about their club's success than the national team." Rafael Benitez

"Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second." Bob Paisley

"When zonal marking goes wrong, the system is blamed. When man-to-man marking fails, an individual is blamed and the system goes uncriticised." A LFC fan talking sense

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen

Sorry to bring you bad news but it seems our game isn't on the telly in Russia.

http://liveonsat.com/lv__foot_b_english_ALL.php

EDIT: The Russian one is currently streaming Stoke v Tottenham.

Offline Mark Walters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Any SopCast links?
"Maybe in life it's impossible to give 100 per cent to your job. Okay, I'll accept 98 per cent" Rafa Benitez

Offline Swedish_Red

• Kopite
Cheers MikaelLFC you are a star!

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen
Digisport 1 in Romania should be showing our game, but the sopcast channels I found and posted earlier don't seem to be showing our game yet.

Sadly though, seems fewer and fewer are using sopcast even though it's the best for streaming (IMO).

Tack ska du ha!

Offline Right Said Red

• I'm too self-righteous for this Orum! Not an expert. Monumental Idiot.
  • Legacy Fan
Which streams are looking good?

Offline Mr Merlot

• Main Stander
cricfree.tv is fair, not too pixalated and steady so far

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen
This is a Dutch channel (ace stream) but it has English comms:

http://avod.me/play/51d653d450542c4572f42f1dddb9200ff87099e4

Good quality as well!

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
http://www.cricfree.tv/live/live_football_streaming/fulham_vs_liverpool/6158

The best stream by a mile, if it goes down mods always get it up again.

Offline Bullan

• I can't believe I ate the whole thing...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speed of The Sound Of Loneliness
At the mo digi are showing morgan spurlock on his mickey d´s fatty adventure...
I hate every ape I see.
From chimpan-a to chimpan-z,
No, you'll never make a monkey out of me.
Oh, my God, I was wrong,
It was Earth all along.
You finally made a monkey...

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
This one's currently streaming F1, but will show our game later. It's a Dutch channel but sometimes I've noticed they have English comms! Good quality.

MASTERGOAL NL - acestream://51d653d450542c4572f42f1dddb9200ff87099e4
Cheers Mikael!

Good quality and it's in English but it's proving to be a touch choppy at the minute....probably need a few more peeps to jump on it to get it running smoothly!

Online Escorcio

• Kopite

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen
Yeah we need more people on it! The more the merrier ;)

Offline Los back. Thanks.

• Legacy Fan
please provide a good stream, PLEASE.

my usual is failing... :no

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

nice one mate  :wave

Offline edge

• hill, getting off at...with a dijk still hard...
  • Legacy Fan
  • allright, then..

Good quality, this. Cheers!

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
Two bald men fighting over a comb...
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

• Legacy Fan
Good quality, this. Cheers!

its pretty laggy

Offline Bullan

• I can't believe I ate the whole thing...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speed of The Sound Of Loneliness
Only streems im seeing at the moment are flash streams and they are soo laggy....
I hate every ape I see.
From chimpan-a to chimpan-z,
No, you'll never make a monkey out of me.
Oh, my God, I was wrong,
It was Earth all along.
You finally made a monkey...

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Legacy Fan
wow im fucking losing it... please help out

Offline FanField

• Anny Roader
Kloppite 09.10.15
Believer

Offline Rider

• Main Stander
The cricfree one keeps halting for me. But thanks for the link anyway.

Hope a better one is unearthed by someone