Author Topic: "This fella shouted"  (Read 591423 times)

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: "This fella shouted"
« Reply #2880 on: March 14, 2014, 03:45:49 pm »
Hate these types of chants to be honest
thought "you're gunna win fuck all" was pretty funny to be honest, it's not like we just burst out with it randomly in a "whopper"-ish way, it was a humorous response to them trying to get a bit of enjoyment from a miserable afternoon!

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2881 on: March 14, 2014, 04:18:49 pm »
It's called humour. Lighten up.

They can be funny in the moment but these laboured chants all with the same melody just remind me of 90 minutes at Stamford Bridge or somewhere equally dire.
YNWA.

Offline Flash6289

• Legacy Fan
  • €6
« Reply #2882 on: March 14, 2014, 04:30:51 pm »
They can be funny in the moment but these laboured chants all with the same melody just remind me of 90 minutes at Stamford Bridge or somewhere equally dire.
As long as it's as as rare as it is and typically a funny response to an opposition chant I don't mind it myself.
XBL: Flash6289

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Has a boner for Bony. Listens on mute. broke the Flanno to Fiorentina story. may be @indykaila or @melly mellwood #incognito
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2883 on: March 14, 2014, 06:03:00 pm »
When I was in Thailand last year watching us vs Manchester United (we were at home, Sturridge 1-0 win). This Thai lad was a full kit wanker in Liverpool FC, I told him I supported LFC and every time Rooney would touch the ball he'd shout "wanka, wanka, wanka" in broken English.

Offline jed the red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2884 on: March 14, 2014, 10:22:53 pm »
Surely there must be someone who can post in this thread?

Two chants from the recent 5 1 against Arsenal.

Arsenal fans, "we're gonna with 6 - 5, we're gonna win 6 - 5" To which the kop responded, "You're gonna win fuck all, you're gonna win fuck all."  You could see the enthusiasm drain from them instantly.

Also, an obvious one, at 5 nil, "Are you Tottenham, are you Tottenham are you tottenham in disguise?

Hate these types of chants to be honest

That are you Tottenham one was fucking boss, spur of the moment, the whole ground joined in and it's not like we sing them all the time!!!

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
« Reply #2885 on: August 30, 2015, 07:49:29 pm »
The assistant ref held up the board for injury time, it says 7 minutes, and the lad behind me goes, oh christ, we've got another 7 minutes of this shit to endure.  Oh how we laughed.

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #2886 on: August 30, 2015, 08:04:59 pm »
anfield road end today just after YNWA a fella shouted "redmen redmen reedmeen" bit of silence then lad shouted "New one that mate" in the scousest accent.. tickled me. same guy went off on one when we were 2-0 and just started shouting jiberish, same scouse lad shouts "yeah whatever he said"

To me that sounds like a guy trying to have a sing song and being laughed at so he won't try next time.

The assistant ref held up the board for injury time, it says 7 minutes, and the lad behind me goes, oh christ, we've got another 7 minutes of this shit to endure.  Oh how we laughed.

That's quite amusing.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 08:13:29 pm by Le Jake »
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2887 on: August 30, 2015, 08:06:20 pm »
Thanks for bringing this one back. Made me smile.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline kriss

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2888 on: October 20, 2015, 01:00:28 am »
Not Liverpool but the Tranmere Rovers fans were in fine form at Forest Green Rovers last Saturday. Forest Green's owner and chairman (Dale Vince) is something of an eco-warrior and wants his club to be green by name as well as green by nature. No meat products being sold at the ground is one example of that. So the visiting fans gave the locals "you can stick your veggie-burgers up your arse" and "you're just a town full of vegans" before the match had even started. On taking an early lead it was "one-nil to the meat-eaters" but their best effort was after they went two up when ex-Forest Green forward James Norwood scored against the club he left last May. Initially the chant was "he left cos you're shit, he left cos you're shi-i-it, James Norwood, he left cos you're shit". But that quickly evolved into "he left to find meat", which was really funny and inventive :).

Offline reds7

• Kopite
  • Walk on Tommo
« Reply #2889 on: October 20, 2015, 12:32:27 pm »
Oh, it's back!

Offline evie

• "Might have to think about it for a bit, k? No! That's not what I meant! Damn....." Prefers to hold it in.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hero
« Reply #2890 on: November 9, 2015, 10:36:28 am »
oh yes!

Will never forget the one about the fart that smelled like seashore or something.... ;D

Offline webby1982

• Main Stander
« Reply #2891 on: November 9, 2015, 01:47:03 pm »
Loved the story about Lazarus at the millennium stadium, it should be posted again now (cant remember what page its on) so any newbies can read it, its hilarious!

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2892 on: November 9, 2015, 03:41:59 pm »
Was in the main stand  a couple of seasons ago in a mates seat when 1 auld fella said to his mate "Tommy, was that Henderson?"

"No Jim, it was Sturridge!"
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Caffeine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2893 on: November 9, 2015, 04:21:42 pm »
Loved the story about Lazarus at the millennium stadium, it should be posted again now (cant remember what page its on) so any newbies can read it, its hilarious!

Here you go mate:

Please lets have a bit a fun

Don't doom and damn this thread!!

Leave your stories and laughs from Anfield or as far away as you like

Mine?

Pre Cardiff FA cup final 2006 I had exhausted everywhere for a ticket. Three days before I got a disabled ticket and needed a carer. My brother (whom we affectionately hold as the mentally challenged in the house) was the wheelchair bound one.
Went to the local charity shop and sourced a shitty, and I mean shitty old wheelchair. Off we went.
In the pub outside I had to carry the chair because he was twatted. I wheel him in and he was playing up to the part no-end.
Upon entrance a sudden wash of guilt came over me and I felt a right tight twat but I had a ticket.
Any ways, stewards well onto us and we watching us all game. Try telling someone who is screaming obscenities and attempting to get out of the chair to calm down and stay still. When Gerrard scored however, he flew into the air, running up and down the concrete flooring screaming. After it had all calmed down a steward, who was clocking us all game calmly walked to me and whispered in my ear "Keep your ears open".
About two minutes later the tannoy piped up "Would Lazarus please find his nearest steward"
I nearly died laughing.

Offline princeoftherocks

• Legacy Fan
  • black sheep scouse
« Reply #2894 on: November 9, 2015, 09:59:36 pm »
don't mean to put a dampener on that story but lazarus was raised from the dead.  Still, funny shit.
dios esta buena

Offline evie

• "Might have to think about it for a bit, k? No! That's not what I meant! Damn....." Prefers to hold it in.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hero
« Reply #2895 on: November 10, 2015, 12:27:56 am »
Oh god I hadn't seen that one before. Such a brilliant story. :lmao

neither had I :lmao

Offline Lolo

• Ex Kop STH marooned on a tropical beach observing bronzed beauties. In dire need of a decent English pint.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • non progredi est regredi
« Reply #2896 on: November 10, 2015, 03:37:51 am »
 :lmao :wellin :wellin :lmao

Brilliant.

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2897 on: November 13, 2015, 12:37:43 pm »
Not funny but was a nice touch.

At the match today, some fella shouted "Stewart, Stewart Downing, look here mate *Downing looked* keep fighting for the ball mate, we're all supporting you, just keep your head up and play for the shirt!" which Downing nodded to and gave him a sly thumbs up.

Looking back through this thread and this one caught my attention. More of this stuff I reckon.

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2898 on: November 13, 2015, 01:20:14 pm »

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2899 on: November 15, 2015, 10:55:18 am »
Istanbul outside the ground and the stage madness. Scouse lad gets the microphone "Mick, where the fuck are you? You've got my ticket!

A few more similar shouts go out before we heard "Macca, Macca, I'm flaggin la, Sort us 3 for 50 !"

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2900 on: November 18, 2015, 08:04:23 am »
In work years back, a lad from Wigan said in the canteen when the rugby world cup  started, "I could tackle Jonah Lomu!" To be answered with "Behave soft lad, you couldn't tackle Joanna fucking Lumley!".

Offline Devon Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2901 on: November 18, 2015, 10:47:42 am »
Back when we played Arsenal in the Charity Shield at the Millenium Stadium I was a lanky teenager with bleached blonde hair. Driving into Cardiff we were in a line of cars waiting to park. The car next to me was crammed with scousers who I noticed were pointing at me and laughing about something. Suddenly they opened their windows, leaned out, pointed at me and sang at full volume "hey Sami Sami, Sami Sami Sami Sami Hyypia...". The cars all round us were full of people pissing themselves, and I must admit that with my blonde quiff and big forehead I was the spit of the great man circa 2002. Except I've never seen Hyypia as red faced as I was.

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2902 on: November 18, 2015, 03:03:37 pm »
Outside Old Trafford for the F.A cup game a few seasons back and on the concourse outside we started doing the Torres bounce and this bizzie horse gets skittish and is up and down on it's hooves. "Fuck me! even the horse is doing the bounce!"

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2903 on: January 31, 2016, 11:04:45 am »
Bloke in 305 yesterday FA Cup v West Ham when Benteke missed a sitter.

"Why've you got a club foot"

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2904 on: January 31, 2016, 11:21:45 am »
"Somebody burst that balloon in our penalty box, even if he is our goalie"

Offline Kochevnik

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2905 on: January 31, 2016, 06:29:07 pm »
Did my ears deceive me or was there a section of West Ham fans chanting "There's only one Christian Benteke" right after the match ended?

Fair play to them if so, most of what they sang turned your stomach but that one made me laugh.
Managers who have won fewer than three European Cups: Ferguson, Mourinho, Guardiola, Saachi, Hiddink, Hitzfeld, Clough, Happel, Trapattoni, Cruyff, Michels, Lobanovsky, Capello, and many more.
Managers who have won three or more European Cups: Bob Paisley

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2906 on: January 31, 2016, 06:39:16 pm »
Ball went out of play on the touchline near paddock yesterday.  Atkinson whistled for a Liverpool throw in or goal-kick (cant remember which)

Shout from bloke in the KOP "Are you sure about that Martin?" :)

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2907 on: January 31, 2016, 07:22:06 pm »
Back when we played Arsenal in the Charity Shield at the Millenium Stadium I was a lanky teenager with bleached blonde hair. Driving into Cardiff we were in a line of cars waiting to park. The car next to me was crammed with scousers who I noticed were pointing at me and laughing about something. Suddenly they opened their windows, leaned out, pointed at me and sang at full volume "hey Sami Sami, Sami Sami Sami Sami Hyypia...". The cars all round us were full of people pissing themselves, and I must admit that with my blonde quiff and big forehead I was the spit of the great man circa 2002. Except I've never seen Hyypia as red faced as I was.

So a mix of Hyypia and Henchoz then?

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #2908 on: February 15, 2016, 04:20:08 pm »
Old fella stood behind me yesterday, giving it the beans laying into a couple of players.

"Fuck off Hendo, yer shite lad, soft arse."

"Fuck off Coutinho lad, shite that.

"Fuck off Sun you twat, fuck off back behind a cloud you gobshite."
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2909 on: February 16, 2016, 01:26:34 pm »
Old fella stood behind me yesterday, giving it the beans laying into a couple of players.

"Fuck off Hendo, yer shite lad, soft arse."

"Fuck off Coutinho lad, shite that.

"Fuck off Sun you twat, fuck off back behind a cloud you gobshite."

;D

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2910 on: February 25, 2016, 10:19:40 pm »
"Fuck off Can you empty head you"

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #2911 on: February 25, 2016, 10:26:09 pm »
This thread used to be amusing and funny. Sort yerseves out!

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #2912 on: February 25, 2016, 10:46:22 pm »
This thread used to be amusing and funny. Sort yerseves out!

It's the quality of other fellas at the game.

One lad called Lucas "Luco" tonight.

Bit mad

Offline Mullalove

• Main Stander
  • Unluckeee!
« Reply #2913 on: February 26, 2016, 11:07:38 pm »
It's the quality of other fellas at the game.

One lad called Lucas "Luco" tonight.

Bit mad

Epic bants.
Now I'm a believer.

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2914 on: September 24, 2016, 06:11:00 pm »
In response to Hull's pyro my mate said " It was like when you open the packet of curry powder on the Koka noodles!"

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #2915 on: September 24, 2016, 07:21:05 pm »
In response to Hull's pyro my mate said " It was like when you open the packet of curry powder on the Koka noodles!"
Haha

That was some shitty brown pyro. I liked it was still going as Phil curled his goal in. I was imagining them trying to stamp it out.

Offline LFC_1981

• Legacy Fan
  • The Glory round Anfield Road!
« Reply #2916 on: September 24, 2016, 08:52:27 pm »
Istanbul outside the ground and the stage madness. Scouse lad gets the microphone "Mick, where the fuck are you? You've got my ticket!

A few more similar shouts go out before we heard "Macca, Macca, I'm flaggin la, Sort us 3 for 50 !"
Hahahaha remember both shouts like it was yesterday.

Offline rodo

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2917 on: September 25, 2016, 11:45:42 am »
That hull pyro stunk as well

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2918 on: September 25, 2016, 01:01:14 pm »
That hull pyro stunk as well
It was like my arse after the Koka noodles have left it.

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2919 on: November 27, 2016, 02:29:56 pm »
Over the tannoy yesterday. "Will Mr Manual retutn to his vehicle immediately". Quick as a flash my mate said " Don't do it lad, they'll throw the book at you!".