Author Topic: Sabu Pundit  (Read 84507 times)

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Sabu Pundit
« Reply #120 on: October 20, 2010, 03:27:00 pm »
You can select any sentence and laugh at it time and time again, so brilliant, his posts just keep on giving.
''torque manga based beaver rich''
I mean... c'mon.. :D

Offline James Mac

• Sabu Pundit's PR
  • Legacy Fan
  • Return of the Mac
« Reply #121 on: October 20, 2010, 05:17:31 pm »
I love Sabu. It's like opening a Christmas present, trying to read his posts.

"wacky fat huxster"  ;D
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 05:19:16 pm by James Mac »

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: October 20, 2010, 06:05:33 pm »
:lmao Manager Voyage Orbison
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

Offline Xabinator

• Legacy Fan
  • We will go to Paris.....we may even go to France
« Reply #123 on: October 21, 2010, 08:22:44 am »
The man is a genius.

Youth Never Wore Cologne Sabu

:lmao
My little effort from a while back....... bless Sabu Pundit..... bless him.
"Sir, I may be an idiot but there is one thing that I am not - and that, sir, is an idiot" Peter Griffin

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #124 on: October 25, 2010, 01:34:15 pm »
My little effort from a while back....... bless Sabu Pundit..... bless him.

I heart your flag. :wave

Sabu, as ever, you're inspiring. Personally, I'm mainly looking forward to some long awaited socks sex.

Offline Zlen

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: October 25, 2010, 01:49:13 pm »
:D Great flag, very excellente and I complimente.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #126 on: November 10, 2010, 05:09:48 pm »
My scouse this grande victoire over a team consistin’ off, Sabu understand, hired floats i.e rent buoys, that is Chesney FC, is wiped the vile sodden filth from the thick gogglin’ geek glasses off critics WRITE SABU PUNDIT. Yes, like a travellin’ pikey type what apply rancid squeegee over motor’s screen whether you want it or no, the vision off many a doubting Thermos (as your Jesus put it) is considerable improve despite themselves.  They would say “Oi! Dexy! Get loss and your sponge to own country.”  But now they face the true what them wished to deny. The loaf that dare not bread its name, and Sabu ain’t talkin’ Tesco’s Value. And that be Mr Lugar Sliver is not rubbish after awe.

Imagine it; the slings and harrows what pierced the skeletal Lugarian side for so many year. “Surely tiswas the son off Rafa?” said them roamin’ fan in aghast at continued pick despite flaccid form. How Lugar bear the attacks without cease, the baying flayin’ an’ flamin’ off the mob, the ultimate snubbery when them released Brabus instead? For who believe in this scrawny? This thin hair? This oddly tan-less and sum said talentless Brazil? How many lonesome night did Lugar, dwarfed in gothic four poster, toss and turn and yes also his torso? And then close lid of raw rimmed caprine peepers and face down them hissy echoes of thousand boo that circled and bounced in hellish memory? How many pitiful tear liberated from those goatish mince pies an’ spilled and salted the admittedly pitted complexion with crystalline sluggish trail?

We can only have guess how many occasion, near a mentally Waterloo, he muster taken solars from the upliftin' lyric that signify the endurin’ power of human spirit and wilt tour suck seed even when no bastar’ got any morsel faith in yore billy tea: “they said, I bet, they’ll never make it”  etc in  country and Weston’s inbred hick beauty the Memsahib Shun Nitrate’s movin' ballot “Yore Tilda One.” Yes, she got divorce from her Mutt Lange a dog-husband, but Lugar didn’t let this turn his love into hate: he keep the faith.

It plenty obvious Lugar shod marry Ms. Shun because he owe Libpole career to her nonsensically sham song 'bout a failure relationship to shamefully wealthy grotesque featured gargoyle. Lugar, you in there my mate: she ain’t picky on aesthetic. Woo her. You got the look, you gut plenty car and, critical, you got the touch as she requested in courtship advisory song "That Donna Empress Me Much." Skip and gambol an’ bleat yore tuneless goaty voice in sum rocky arid settin’, as is yore birth right,  an’ bounce high with yore golden hat (with chin strap) till she say “Lugar, gold Hattie, high bouncy loafer, I must have you!.” OK, probably turn out tragic  wiv’ you takin’ rap for sum deadly road traffic she done she ain’t worth it but that the gamble, as Jim Bowen. Thank you very much.

Offline James Mac

• Sabu Pundit's PR
  • Legacy Fan
  • Return of the Mac
« Reply #127 on: November 10, 2010, 05:11:55 pm »
Incredible  ;D

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #128 on: November 10, 2010, 05:16:39 pm »
Crappin hell.. we should send that to lucas.

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
« Reply #129 on: November 10, 2010, 06:12:54 pm »
Crappin hell.. we should send that to lucas.

If that doesn't inspire him to maintain his form, then frankly I don't know what will. I have every faith in Lucas' billy tea to do this.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #130 on: November 10, 2010, 06:17:31 pm »
If that doesn't inspire him to maintain his form, then frankly I don't know what will. I have every faith in Lucas' billy tea to do this.

Lugar.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #131 on: November 10, 2010, 06:19:20 pm »
I just do't find this funny at all.  I wish he would post it all in this thread though to save some of us having to go through this shit on more important matters.

Here's a quick tip - if you don't like his stuff, when you see his name in big red letters at the side of the forum.... err... skip to the next post?...
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Jack the Red

• Legacy Fan
  • ...Never forget...
« Reply #132 on: November 10, 2010, 06:35:40 pm »
Mr. Lugar Sliver....fucking quality.

Offline quinny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #133 on: November 10, 2010, 06:40:12 pm »
'hired floats i.e rent buoys' ;D

Offline Zlen

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: November 10, 2010, 06:44:28 pm »
Depiction of Shania Twains video is hillarious. :D

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: November 16, 2010, 06:59:06 pm »
my scouse it is FAX that with each dismal beats, each back hand slap in chops that Libpole gettin’ from untouchable cack club,  pensioner manager Mr Voyage Orbison grow another double chin to add  the collection.  As Libpole wobble, so does multiplicity off blubbery toadish jaws on Voyage. As Voyage select an’ stroke one of his chin, so Libpole perform like stroke victim.  As Libpole stagger an’ fall, so Voyage stumble an’ slide closer to embrace Mrs. Sack an’ her swag bag daughters o’ compensation, we hope, WRITE SABU PUNDIT.

This passed weakened we witless pretend teem Stork FC smash Libpole with tactician master class off towel dried tossin’.  No wonder Mr Wretched Keys callin it the Gratest Leak in the WorId. An’ who can have a argument against most elegant shaven monkey?   This  was abundantly of horror not see since Cromwell Street, and bitterly filth worst gem of season sofa. Sabu eye revolt and spurt holy blood on LCD scream at repugnant schiesse at the ground what called The Potties, probably. Terror at six feet. John Merrick got more redeemin’ feature than that woe. How ESPN must be rub the fat American super size hand at prospect off two more Libpole coverages coming hotter on heel than DD pawn slapper. What thrill what verve an’ what not.  Sabu heart  effervescin’ wiv’ joy at upcomin’ payment cable TV fee and frankly consider offer crimbo bonus to virgin toothiness Mr Branston for deliver such unmitigate joy. Ear ring’d Piratical and team mate puncher their striker not Jason Robert but someone else, he sax fully sensationally score from two yard with aesthetic  abortion goal. My warmest conflatulations Mr Not Roberts. Sabu always like pinball.

An’ yet Voyage notorious slopin’ shoulder must not take all rap for worthless Red Lion B-team rubbishness. Sabu point the bone at joker Libpole player who done less quality work than Fraudly Harrison on night. Sabu scene more passin’ on one way street. All but Mr Luger Sleeper who valiant tempt to brutalise some Storker at end was accurate reflect inner turmoil and rage Sabu. He one off us innit?  It easy jab Voyage in soft fossil torso. It simple mock penguin featured senescent. He ain’t on pitch but he may be on somethin’ else given multi-million capture Mr Question Poo-shunt.  Unacceptable. No thank you very much.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline 1021

• AD MXXI
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: November 16, 2010, 09:53:00 pm »
I'd missed that ^
Brilliant!
I got the Lucas thing wrong. Will be right on Henderson though. Play him RM, play him CM - Not good enough and never will be.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: November 16, 2010, 10:46:41 pm »
Qwality!

Offline Seebab

• hit that post. We winced.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: November 17, 2010, 12:11:31 am »
I actually managed to read that in one go with and understood it all. Is Sabu starting to falter or am I getting used to his posts?
Some folks are born into a good life
Other folks get it anyway anyhow

Offline Les Willis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: November 17, 2010, 12:27:15 am »
Voyage.. :lmao

Offline Chaztastic

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: November 17, 2010, 12:07:20 pm »
I actually managed to read that in one go with and understood it all. Is Sabu starting to falter or am I getting used to his posts?

I think it means you've either had an epiphany or a stroke.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #141 on: January 26, 2011, 04:03:07 pm »
Look, I thought there was an understanding among Rawkites that when one of our most treasured members gets his posting on, some dear heart would let people know in an appropriate thread, i.e. this one.

my scouse crush off Wolf Wonders engender periodic ecstasies, an' Sabu ain't talkin sum Mendeleev skag WRITE SABU PUNDIT.

Slapped headed Mr Roma Relish offer Belgian Harrod van performance i.e deliver the goods Ost End-taciously. Any ol' journo be sayin' it contend "Gola d'Caesar" but in this humble pinion twas thingy booty, a graceful fadin' ark wiv' purity off Vestal Virgin. Bez strike sins Scargill's vs Snatcher.

Sabu incredulous daylight at Gandhi (i.e non-violent) Rampages from the mid feels as Mr Lugar Sliver an' mob hurtle to sport El Nina The Child who snarl an' bite an' taunt Wolf Staidman into shrivelled ball submission. Plus RESPEC' dew to plane Jane super brain Linesman_Girl what display ovaries off steal resist bayin' Wolf crowd two correct identity 1st gol as on sight. Them short, neat, clipp'd passes and movies an' off the ball runny for final gol a page flippin' remind rewind off are reach Herod titch. PLUS Mr Question PoorSon done  partial Betty Ford Clinic session can you have a belief it? More positive in this comprehension away day spatial than fucked blister pack Duracells. Sabu is havin' a cockled hoop! Three goats away from home to take the Mick on gruff McCarthy troll. Thank you very much.

my scouse thank are Gods weather it be yore Oh!Jesus or J (not Edgar) Hovah or the Highly Sir Lassie character etc because a divinity was shirley inner tendons when HE was crated: Maharajah Canny Dali Sahib. Heathen Sky Spurts match chatter & Accursed  Toffo apolo-jism "Mr" Angry Gay show humble deference "When I playin' the Jockland wiv' Him an' He was a genus." If this Moe's bi-arse bitterest wormwood off bitters prostrate at feet of Dali Sahib then most abysmal moron an' evens "The Sun" "reader" is bow dunce-bonce before His immortal Glories.

As trouble teen Master Hard-on ColdFeel said in JayZee Saladbar's "Ketch-up In The Rice" "..an if you relay wanna here the true" this pointment create an motional swollen knot in thoat off yore Pundit. When Dali raise the duel alms in triumphant celebrant an' exhultin' at each gol, jus' as daze off yore, it register wiv' hot sweetly stingin' manly tears in the Sabu mince pie. Spunkbridge Dick-sherry deaf fine "charisma" as "the grate leader what inspire div ocean among his follower." Dali exhibit all known shred off this charisma business. His image is edge in gilded ectoplasm, like auric Ready Brek kid or back-lit icon head up sum God house window. His mere presents have supernatural power to soothe an' thrill the truffle'd breast off us Libpolean, an electric balm. He soak in the magic off former era an' impervious two onslaught time's winged chariot (witless curious continuin' boyishness) an' the feet ain't clay but stainless silver. This is now and forever are man.  If Arthur be "once and fuchsia king" Dali is truly are in-carnation. His Adidas padded jacket be Ex-Calliper. Thank Kenny very much.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #142 on: January 26, 2011, 04:22:23 pm »
Look, I thought there was an understanding among Rawkites that when one of our most treasured members gets his posting on, some dear heart would let people know in an appropriate thread, i.e. this one.

Brilliant..

Offline El Campeador

• Capital of Culture's Campaign Manager...Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The shupporters create chances, for sure, djes
« Reply #143 on: January 26, 2011, 05:07:54 pm »
As trouble teen Master Hard-on ColdFeel said in JayZee Saladbar's "Ketch-up In The Rice"

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #144 on: January 26, 2011, 05:28:35 pm »
I wonder what his posts would be like if he posted when drunk?
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone
YNWA Rafa.

Offline Les Willis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: January 26, 2011, 05:34:01 pm »
Slapped headed Mr Roma Relish

Offline Popcorn

• Sore bollocks
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's attached to your rod Motherlicker
« Reply #146 on: January 26, 2011, 05:41:46 pm »
Slapped headed Mr Roma Relish

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #147 on: January 26, 2011, 06:04:03 pm »
Roma Relish is genius ;D :lmao

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #148 on: January 26, 2011, 06:49:41 pm »
im lost my sabu pundit translation skills dammit
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline Seebab

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: January 26, 2011, 07:28:10 pm »
Salinger's Catch in the Rye translation was superb

Offline -HH-

• 'cocky bastard'?
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never forget the Hillsborough victims
    • Footy fans
« Reply #150 on: January 26, 2011, 10:19:53 pm »
Mr. Angry gay ;D
Balotelli, Falcao, Cavani...

I'll be shocked if it's anyone other Etoo. Etoo or no-one. Simples.

In fact, I'll do you all a favor and ban myself from the January transfer window forum if we get anyone other than Etoo.

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #151 on: January 26, 2011, 10:26:51 pm »
His image is edge in gilded ectoplasm, like auric Ready Brek kid or back-lit icon head up sum God house window.

Splendid.

Online zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: January 27, 2011, 05:39:22 am »
When Dali raise the duel alms in triumphant celebrant an' exhultin' at each gol, jus' as daze off yore, it register wiv' hot sweetly stingin' manly tears in the Sabu mince pie.
Took me back twenty years in an instant, that image.

"Maharajah Canny Dali Sahib"

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #153 on: February 1, 2011, 08:24:48 pm »
He's back you'll be pleased to know.

Check out Buzby's thread in the main forum for his verdict on El Ninny!  :)

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: February 1, 2011, 08:29:44 pm »
my scouse the Bart (not Simpson) saying in most tragic play ‘bout life an’ times Sid James (King Leer) “sharper than serpent tooth is ungrateful child” and terribly sorry my old bean but, with a regret, scouses are finding out hard weigh how much true is this in relation off El NINNY the kid cobra snake in questions WRIT SABU PUNDIT.

This little ball shitter Basturk is done a Dioufing of the dummy an’ flob all over Ma Libpole isn’t it? She is divorce us now an’ can be call former child star, she is a Shoddy Temple, an’ false gods in general.

Perhap Canny Sahib should smack it in face with fishing stick because “spare rod and spoil child” as proverbs. This ex Ninny Scouse is in fax RAT an’ spoil all shiny memories an’ forgettin’ like sum Alzheimer all loves and excuse the good trustin’ scouses was makin’ for it when blatantly, in albeit a 20/20 arse-site, she not given a god damn ‘bout World Finest Club for good wile now. As Pussy Sludge; If she plays him for a fool He's the last one to know, Lovin' eyes can't ever see the truth. You fallen idle when really a fallen idol all time, rat face. Like a stupid “we love you long time” but scouses not Saigon slag, in FAX you is slapper, what fake romance when your a gender (always in question what with so hairless) is entire separate. SHAME Ninny! SHAME!

El Ninny she is Barings bank off razor edge tooth snappy at hand what used fed it. She make awful despise worthy commentaries in press Kong-France when unveil or more proper unmask as Chesney player.  Filthy ape turned-coat an’ ironic WORTHLESS Quisling pipe “join big club now”. This so cock-eye Marty Feldman jealous, oh Ninny. “I just want be at the level I supposed to stay at”: not only contemptible lack humility but simple solution: make house in sewer (not Emiliano) wiv’ Diouf as lodger.

This child flown nest but Libpole re-COOP plenty dollar from fleeing chicken Nando. She busy French kiss Chesney badge these day but even them “fan” must figure it emptier than double mastectomy bra. Hissy villain, yore fork tongue is plane to see.  Thank you very much.

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #155 on: February 1, 2011, 08:31:04 pm »
El Ninny!

I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone
YNWA Rafa.

Offline aggerdid

• Reads the subtitles on "Queer as Folk" from right to left
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: February 1, 2011, 08:33:57 pm »
one of the greatest modern day philosophers
We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey - Kenji Miyazawa

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: February 1, 2011, 08:35:06 pm »
"Like a stupid “we love you long time” but scouses not Saigon slag, in FAX you is slapper, what fake romance when your a gender (always in question what with so hairless) is entire separate. SHAME Ninny! SHAME! "

Offline MichaelA

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
« Reply #158 on: February 1, 2011, 08:42:32 pm »
I think Sabu as found a Torres autocorrect.

Offline Seebab

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: February 1, 2011, 09:31:14 pm »
I just want be at the level I supposed to stay at”: not only contemptible lack humility but simple solution: make house in sewer (not Emiliano) wiv’ Diouf as lodger.

Love the way he puts (not Emiliano) in brackets. As if we we'd actually be thinking about him at all. :D