Author Topic: So you think you might not be a wool?  (Read 13932 times)

Offline yes

• no. prog punditry
  • Kopite
  • I got the ill communication
So you think you might not be a wool?
« on: November 7, 2011, 10:53:24 am »
We've all heard the same old excuses haven't we?

"well I know I don't live there anymore but.."

"it's strange but my mate over the road is within the council boundary so I can't understand why we aren't..."

"I actually live closer to the Liver Building than you as the crow flies..."

and the unforgettable

"I know it's Gio Goi but I really like it..."

So come on enough talking, take this easy multiple choice test to find out once and for all: Are you a bad fucking wool?

1.   You walk into a local footwear store. After perusing the items on sale for some time you come across something that catches your eye as a must have. Is it
a)   A pair of limited edition Adidas Gazelles.
b)   A pair of white Lonsdales with a single large velcro strap.
c)   A pair of Hello Kitty trainers that light up when you walk.

2.   You are walking along the street. What is your preferred method of perambulation?
a)   A slow but sure saunter
b)   A ridiculous swagger whereby your hands alternately touch the floor with each step you take
c)   A jaunty skip whilst taking care not to touch the pavement cracks in case you break your back.

3.   You are in Liverpool City Centre. What is your preferred method of public transport for you to get home?
a)   Jump the bus or train a few stops.
b)   Embark on an expedition that involves a bus, a train and a ferry, bridge or tunnel.
c)   At the front on the top deck of a double decker bus so you can pretend to be the driver.

4.   You are feeling a bit hungry. What is your idea of a nice meal?
a)   A plate of your nan’s Scouse.
b)   A babba’s head, mopped up with lashings of pie split.
c)   A packet of cherry Fiz Wiz and a candy necklace.

5.   Your neighbour has just bought a new car that you must admit has got you tinged with jealousy. What is it?
a)   A new 5 series BMW
b)   A green Renault Clio Campus 1.0l with blacked out windows, the spoiler off an old red XR3i welded onto the roof, speakers that fill the boot and most of the back seats, a chrome Fat Boy exhaust that cost more than the car itself and a sunbed nailed to the underside of the chassis.
c)   A 12v Barbie electric jeep with forward AND reverse mode.

6.   It is your wedding day. What are you most likely to wear for this special occasion given a choice from the following?
a)   A simple Paul Smith suit and Jeffery West shoes
b)   A pair of Voi jeans, a Henleys Shirt (tucked out) and a pair of Nicholas Deakins boots.
c)   A Tinkerbell fancy dress outfit, your mum’s shoes that are ten sizes too big and some smeared lipstick.

7.   You have some rubbish you need to get rid of. What is the colour of the receptacle in which you choose to dispose of it?
a)   Purple
b)   Not purple
c)   Pink with pictures of Peppa Pig around the sides.

8.   You need a haircut. What are the most crucial implements required in order to perform this duty?
a)   A pair of clippers
b)   A pair of scissors, a flat top comb, some spiky wet-look hair gel and a bowl.
c)   A lollipop

9.   You are some distance away from your house and you don’t want to walk. A friend offers to give you a ride on their bike. What do they offer you?
a)   A takey
b)   Any number of ridiculous phrases that isn’t a takey.
c)   A ride on the back of their bike.

10.   You have you birth certificate in front of you. What does it say?
a)     Born in Oxford Street or Mill Road
b)     Born in Billinge, Arrowe Park, Whiston, Ormskirk, Warrington or Chester
c)      You have no idea but you think there might be a kicking k on it somewhere.

All As: It seems that you might not be one of the others but stay on your guard and be careful of trips to the outer limits of Walton, Old Swan, Childwall and Allerton. Always do your duty by reporting anyone who looks like they might be about to buy a Le Shark jumper.

Any B answers (even one): You are a bad fucking wool. Please stay out of this thread and city for everyone's sake.

All Cs: You are a four year old girl. Let's hope you were born in the Women's otherwise can I please refer you to the above when the time comes.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: So you think you might not be a wool?
« Reply #1 on: November 7, 2011, 11:33:22 am »
:lmao

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #2 on: November 7, 2011, 12:10:08 pm »
You could have mixed the options up a bit. After question 3 I knew to answer (a) so as not to be a fucking wool.
 And what the fuck's wrong with pretending to be the bus driver?

Offline 1892-WELLZ

• Water-based lubricants, friend or foe? You be the judge....has also dabbled with deep heat...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Drew Barrymore showed me her fondue set once...
« Reply #3 on: November 7, 2011, 12:39:02 pm »
2 b's

*turns around and walks in shame*

;D

« Last Edit: November 7, 2011, 12:42:04 pm by 1892-WELLZ »
Twitter - @CptChaos
PSN - Wellz-1892
i know a lad that shagged twins, i asked him how he could tell the difference , he told me the lad had a mussy.

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #4 on: November 7, 2011, 01:18:20 pm »
You missed Fazak off the hospitals, you bad wool ;)

Offline Haemoglobin

• The Phantom Drive-By Dunker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #5 on: November 7, 2011, 01:21:23 pm »
Honest answers:

1. a), but not ideal. Classic Samba [in any muted colour; black, navy, dark green, deep red, greyish-purple] > Gazelles.

2. None, I stride fast and upright like the gestapo. a) will do for a relaxing stroll.

3. a). And yeah, fuck all wrong with c).

4. a) I suppose if those are the only options, but my nan's more Irish than Scouse, so it's more of an Irish stew. c) for afters.

5. c) sounds pretty boss. I envy the carefree oblivion of youth.

6. c)   if I'm having second thoughts and want an easy out. The others sound pretty dull though. Can't knock a cream Armani number.

7. a) or b), depending on where I am at the time, and what kind of rubbish it is. ::) Recycle more, you bunch of fucking pricks.

8. A professional hairdresser. Otherwise, a).

9. a), obv.

10. a).

So mostly As, and I'm still a wool.
"under-promise and over-deliver"

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: November 7, 2011, 01:28:57 pm »
You missed off Sefton General you Texan.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline yes

• no. prog punditry
  • Kopite
« Reply #7 on: November 7, 2011, 02:57:23 pm »

Fazakerley deliberately omitted as discussions are still ongoing as to its wool status due to it being in a very politically sensitive area. I'm in favour of it being woolified but the committee hearing isn't until next week and it would be wrong of me to comment any more on the matter before then.

Offline Istanbul Therapy Group

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll hear our famous noise
« Reply #8 on: November 7, 2011, 03:47:32 pm »
Fazakerley deliberately omitted as discussions are still ongoing as to its wool status due to it being in a very politically sensitive area. I'm in favour of it being woolified but the committee hearing isn't until next week and it would be wrong of me to comment any more on the matter before then.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/74/Fazakerley_Sign.jpg/220px-Fazakerley_Sign.jpg
He never shows mercy, he would put 6 past your sons school team.

Online loveisreal

• manloveisrealtoo. Takin' Bascombe to taskombe.
  • Kopite
« Reply #9 on: November 7, 2011, 03:56:07 pm »
don't you know that crew cuts and trainers are out again?

Offline yes

• no. prog punditry
  • Kopite

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: November 7, 2011, 10:35:43 pm »
It'll take more than that mate. Next you'll be telling us that Spekeheads aren't wools.

That sign is just up from the Copple House Lane junction, the hospital is well inside the boundary. Got an L9 postcode too.

And you missed Walton off the hospitals too.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #12 on: November 7, 2011, 10:43:47 pm »
Anyone outside L19 and L18 is akin to Larry the Lamb and his dancing sheep.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline yes

• no. prog punditry
  • Kopite
« Reply #13 on: November 7, 2011, 11:52:39 pm »
Just to clarify matters regarding the apparent confusion over the woolly hospitals. As far as the committee is concerned Mill Road is lucky to be getting the all clear, never mind fucking Fazakerley and Walton. They are Kirkby and Bootle outposts with confirmed high wool birth-rates and as such need to be treated with extreme caution. Under no circumstances whatsoever should any product of these hospitals (human or otherwise) be assumed as safe to approach.

Already in this thread we're seeing the classic wool-enriched characteristic of protesting too much. It's exactly what you expect from them, "look we've got an 0151 number and everything, we're ok" then next thing you know they've talked you into buying a pair of Kappa.

DO NOT BECOME A STATISTIC.

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #14 on: November 8, 2011, 12:05:24 am »
3.   You are in Liverpool City Centre. What is your preferred method of public transport for you to get home?
c)   At the front on the top deck of a double decker bus so you can pretend to be the driver.

Offline 1892-WELLZ

• Water-based lubricants, friend or foe? You be the judge....has also dabbled with deep heat...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Drew Barrymore showed me her fondue set once...
« Reply #15 on: November 8, 2011, 01:29:57 am »

Already in this thread we're seeing the classic wool-enriched characteristic of protesting too much. It's exactly what you expect from them, "look we've got an 0151 number and everything, we're ok" then next thing you know they've talked you into buying a pair of Kappa.

Twitter - @CptChaos
PSN - Wellz-1892
i know a lad that shagged twins, i asked him how he could tell the difference , he told me the lad had a mussy.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #16 on: November 8, 2011, 01:45:14 am »
WOW.  I think I've just discovered the most pointless rawk thread of all time.  :boring

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #17 on: November 8, 2011, 02:11:04 am »
Fucking hell :lmao

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: November 8, 2011, 03:50:21 am »
Ha ha ha h ha ha

worthy of The End

All As: It seems that you might not be one of the others but stay on your guard and be careful of trips to the outer limits of Walton, Old Swan, Childwall and Allerton. Always do your duty by reporting anyone who looks like they might be about to buy a Le Shark jumper.

Any B answers (even one): You are a bad fucking wool.

« Last Edit: November 8, 2011, 03:51:54 am by kavah »

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: November 8, 2011, 06:13:04 am »
Tell that to the Old Swan Dyke brigade.

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #20 on: November 8, 2011, 07:17:38 am »
Just to clarify matters regarding the apparent confusion over the woolly hospitals. As far as the committee is concerned Mill Road is lucky to be getting the all clear, never mind fucking Fazakerley and Walton. They are Kirkby and Bootle outposts with confirmed high wool birth-rates and as such need to be treated with extreme caution. Under no circumstances whatsoever should any product of these hospitals (human or otherwise) be assumed as safe to approach.

What happens of you were born at home in Kirkby or Bootle?
"... I can only add that the Liverpool fans know the story and the truth. And they know that it is easy to pass judgment if you have been in power for 24 years."  Rafa Benitez 18.09.10

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: November 8, 2011, 07:33:44 am »

What happens of you were born at home in Kirkby or Bootle?

Well that's much more simple - you're a wool.

Offline jaygraham

• Fiction is not the same as FACT
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC
« Reply #22 on: November 8, 2011, 08:50:25 am »

Hahahahaha   boss
It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here/ and i'm most obliged to you for making it clear/ that i'm not here

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: November 8, 2011, 11:22:15 pm »
I can only really say one thing given where I live:

My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline It's Jimmy Corkhill

• No more scrapping in Page Moss. Marxist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre....
« Reply #24 on: November 9, 2011, 06:12:55 am »
3-Star Jumpers.
"I'm a people man. Only the people matter".
-Bill Shankly.

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #25 on: November 9, 2011, 01:23:45 pm »
I spat my tea out laughing when I read this, the "babba's head" is pure class, however my amusement ended when I answered 'B' having been born in Whiston Hospital, and discovered I was a wool.

The fooking cheek of it!!!  ;)
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: November 9, 2011, 01:50:09 pm »
Brilliant :lmao

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #27 on: November 9, 2011, 02:13:15 pm »
I spat my tea out laughing when I read this, the "babba's head" is pure class, however my amusement ended when I answered 'B' having been born in Whiston Hospital, and discovered I was a wool.

The fooking cheek of it!!!  ;)

Whiston is even below Wool.

It's subWool.

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline yes

• no. prog punditry
  • Kopite
« Reply #28 on: November 9, 2011, 08:05:38 pm »
My place of birth is listed as Wigan, so no, I do not think I'm not a wool.

Do not be fooled by the crafty use of a triple negative.

This specimen is a prime example of a wool in sheep's clothing. Being deliberately obtuse so that you can't see the wool for the trees.

Offline Rusty Oysterburger

• Might be George Gillett
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: November 9, 2011, 10:00:01 pm »
Hahaha, boss.

www.twitter.com/savagefletch

"'Do it?' Dan, I'm not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I did it thirty-five minutes ago."

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #30 on: November 9, 2011, 11:02:31 pm »
I have a grey Wheelie Bin with Salford on it.
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline Theoldkopite

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Survived The Boy's Pen in the 60's.
« Reply #31 on: November 9, 2011, 11:21:17 pm »
Shouldn't 2a include the hands down the front of the trackie bottoms?

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2011, 05:25:10 am »

Whiston is even below Wool.

It's subWool.

Stuart Maconie's attempts to explain it in 'Pies & Prejudice'...

"In the language of the Scouser, people from Wigan, and for that matter Bolton, Oldham or Bury, are woollybacks. In fact, I tend to think that woollyback is really just an imperious racial generalisation, like those ex-colonels who think it's all wogs after Calais....I think most Scousers secretly think of Milanese fashion designers and Bantu tribesmen as woollybacks, united in their tragic non-Scouseness. If you want to be specific though, "woollyback" means those sooty Lancashire textile towns to the east and north of Liverpool. Wigan is the crucible of all things woollyback."

Don't take his word for it though...he's a wool.

he does go on to say Whiston is on the border ( the wrong side :D )

Offline Jack the Red

• Legacy Fan
  • ...Never forget...
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2011, 09:17:58 am »
So if I was born in Sefton General, lived and raised in Netherley for 25 years, but now live in Whiston, what does that make me?

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2011, 01:23:37 pm »
So if I was born in Sefton General, lived and raised in Netherley for 25 years, but now live in Whiston, what does that make me?
White trash.

Offline Jack the Red

• Legacy Fan
  • ...Never forget...
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2011, 03:04:29 pm »

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2011, 05:08:38 pm »

Offline Red_Skippy

• Kopite
    • Facebook
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2011, 11:11:25 am »

Love that song! :)
I think I love football more than woman...

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2011, 01:51:45 pm »
a)     Born in Oxford Street or Mill Road
b)     Born in Billinge, Arrowe Park, Whiston, Ormskirk, Warrington or Chester
c)      You have no idea but you think there might be a kicking k on it somewhere.
Should be an option
d) Actually born in a house situated on Scotland Road.
And if you dont have this d) in your answers you will always be a bit of a wool to those that do. Heh heh.
Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline Stevie-A

• Castration Obsessed Latin Grammar Pedant
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Bronte ten bob eyes boxing club.
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2011, 05:39:39 pm »
Born in Sefton General, raised in the Bully, teen years living next to Mill Road hospital, yet due to now living near Wigan I am now a wool? Oh fucking hell  :'(