Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Isn't that the guy who can't ref our games?

He's fucking shit.
What I liked about Alonso and Amorim, is that they seem to be pioneering something new. Slot is yet another Guardiola/Bielsa influenced manager.

He’s done a good (but hardly groundbreaking) job in the Dutch league and this is a huge step up. We all saw what Gerrard and Rodgers did in Scotland and how that translated to the PL.

On the plus side, many of our more technical players will likely benefit from his system being more technically-focused than Klopp’s. Examples would be Elliott, Szobo, Mac Allister, Gravenberch, Gakpo.

Overall, it’s a huge gamble, as most of the options out there would have been. It’s an uncertain further for sure.

Alonso’s football seems to be like the sort Guardiola and Arteta produce.
City
Lose at Brighton
Lose at Fulham?  :-X
Lose at Tottehham

Arsenal
Lose at Tottenham
Draw at United

We scrape every game and sort of just fall into the title.

🤔

Faint dreams aside, can see us being within contention on the final day, but it's bankers at home for everyone.
Well it looks like he is going to be the chosen one for us. Think everyone had different opinions on who it should have been but I hope everyone is behind him and gives him time to develop his team.
City probably would have won anyway but the referee has been appalling. Send him back to Australia.

Isn't that the guy who can't ref our games?
Former LFC Players / Re: Roberto Firmino
« Last post by Son of Spion on Today at 09:49:51 pm »
and here it is (I assume)
That's the one.
Not true there are exceptions as you well know.

That's true. By "media" I meant Sky/TNT and to a lesser extent BBC with MOTD.

Carra loves a bit of "115 charges" banter when he's on American telly and then tows the "greatest team and coach of all time" line when he's on Sky. Bought and Paid for.

If we had more people like Miguel Delaney things would be totally different around tribalism etc IMO.
City probably would have won anyway but the referee has been appalling. Send him back to Australia.
Hope Arsenal drop points now, not because I’d prefer city win the title, but just to deny Sky a close run race to the final day as well as focus the PL on the 115 charges and the supposed never ending investigation into city
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10