The Liverpool FC Forum > RAWK Announcements, Feedback & Questions

Just a reminder why we don't allow conspiracy shite on here...

(1/4) > >>

Alan_X:
Because it's fucking garbage...

Someone posted a link to some nutjob posting that the Sandy Hook shootings were faked and spouting shite about how Concentration Camps are being built in America. I'd seen earlier shite like this using images of Eastern European military installations. This one was new and the typical site has extensive text with highlights on different colours and official looking numbers and references. The clincher though are the aerial photos that were 'accidentally' posted on line, showing a prison camp complex in Wyoming. Here's a typical site:

http://www.greatdreams.com/political/HR-645.htm

(there are others)

As I posted in the other thread:

--- Quote from: Alan_X on March  8, 2013, 08:31:01 pm ---'FEMA Camps' are a load of fucking shite and won't be discussed on here. I did a whole piece on one of Alex Jones exposes of prison camps in America a while back - the photos were of military compounds in Eastern Europe with clearly legible signs on them. The only way you could be taken in would be if you are so desperate to believe in Jones' horseshit that you can't even be bothered to read the signs or look at what they say.

The photo of the 'FEMA Camp' on Infowars is a satellite photo of a North Korean installation. So either Jones hasn't checked the 'facts' he's being fed by others or (my opinion) he's willfully lying to sell his videos and other crap from his site.

Alex Jones:

North Korea Now:

http://www.northkoreanow.org/film-photo/photographs-north-koreas-gulags/

Spot the similarities:

And if you want to check it out - type 'Kaechon No. 1, South Pyongan, North Korea' into Google Maps.

--- End quote ---

All of the photos of the Wyoming camps are from that piece on North Korea.

I don't know which is the sickest - the fact that they are lying about the photos to gullible morons who would rather believe than check their facts, or the callous lack of interest in the actual people who are suffering in those camps.

Despicable c*nts, either way. And as for that bitch regurgitating her bile about Sandy Hook being faked - if any posts a link to that again they will get a ban - either very long or permanent regardless of who they are.

So - this is not a matter of opinion. If you chose to post a link to any of this garbage - take the time to check it out before swallowing it wholesale just because it fits your personal agenda. It takes five minutes or less to show that Alex Jones is a lying scumbag in pretty much everything he says and everything he does. My guess is that he's just in it for the money - there's no other reason unless he's the most disgusting low life imaginable.

Thanks and have a nice day.

CHOPPER:
Is right F.

Little question - we're still allowed the FA, Premiere League and all refs love man u one tho, aren't we? That stuffs like fact.

macca888:
I'm not having that Alan. He's been a breath of fresh air next to Lorraine in the morning. Much better than that wooden twat who used to be half decent at tennis and the bird with the lisp.

Les Willis:
So.. what Alan is saying is that Alex Jones is a disinfo agent shill working for the Illuminati and an apologist for the New World Order. I understand now.

Alan_X:

--- Quote from: CHOPPER on March  8, 2013, 09:34:16 pm ---Is right F.

Little question - we're still allowed the FA, Premiere League and all refs love man u one tho, aren't we? That stuffs like fact.

--- End quote ---

'course mate...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version