Author Topic: Face of FIFA Jordan Henderson is our captain, show some love.  (Read 48322 times)

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
Perhaps not a legend yet, but well on his way. You all wanna talk about how doesn't care or who won't perform next season but just look at his face. This lad will break his bollocks to be the best for Liverpool and that's why we should love him. Give a fuck about the FIFA cover.

Care about our players giving a shit about the team. Watch him break his neck next season to put us where we need to be. It might have been a team of Carraghers in the past, but a team of Henderson's wouldn't be too far wrong right now.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 03:11:39 am by Hij »
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Re: Vote for Henderson to front FIFA 16
« Reply #121 on: June 20, 2015, 11:24:56 am »
to be honest they won't attract many kids with Henderson on the front...

If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
His gait will still cause him problems in later life regardless of whether or not he's on the cover of FIFA.

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
Nah I'm alright thanks lads

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
I want him to win just to see the shitstorm from other fans who think he is a 'nothing' player.

Offline G1-tiga

• Kopite
I want him to win just to see the shitstorm from other fans who think he is a 'nothing' player.

Don't give two shits about other supporters, it's ours on here and in the streets of Liverpool giving Henderson grief for this that concerns me.

Last two months have really opened my eyes to some of the 'fans' of this club.

Offline JoeCole

• Spoiler!
  • Legacy Fan
Can remember Kieron Dyer being on the front of This is Football back in the ps2 days. Good times.

Anyway, voted on this a few days back. He was #1 then but apparently he's #3 now?

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
FFS I'm not buying it if he doesn't win.

Actually I probably will buy it but it would be great if somebody could mock up a cover with him on it so it can be slipped in if it is Kane or Aguero.  I don't have the photoshop skills.

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
Haha sorry for all the pictures, I came home pretty drunk.

Still love him though!

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
His gait will still cause him problems in later life regardless of whether or not he's on the cover of FIFA.
;D

Offline Gerrard#1

• Playing goalie would combat his decreasing mobility, and vastly improve distribution at the back. Somebody's watching me.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
At least you guys get to vote. The Australian covers always the same (Tim) Cahill and Messi or Messi, Cahill and Rooney (cringe).
Quote from: jillc
If you ask Gerrard #1 he'll probably be able to tell us who we're getting. I hear he is good with the crystal ball.

Quote from: Gerrard#1
Coutinho is our best player he will be world class one day and will end up playing for Barca or Real.

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
You could always petition EA to get Brad Jones on the front

Offline richiedouglas

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You feed beefburgers to swans!
Voted, just for the sheer annoyance it would cause every other fanbase

Offline The Fletcher Memorial

• Feels mildly violat.................. ed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reality is hard to find
Fucking hell - what a load of shit.
The sky does not know of east or of west;
it is in the minds of men where such distinctions are made, and then they believe them to be true.

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
Man is he underrated by our fans... I was just watching compilations of his 14/15 season and he's a complete beast. I can't wait to watch him next season as he's consistently getting better and better.
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
Haha sorry for all the pictures, I came home pretty drunk.

Still love him though!

Brilliant pictures  ;D.
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline Michel

• Legacy Fan
I heard John Carver will be in the cover of the next Football Manager.

Offline redan

• yellowan pinkan green. purplean orangean blue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'd prefer a beer!!
I heard John Carver will be in the cover of the next Football Manager.

Almost right he's actually on the cover of a new game 'Best Manager in the PL'

It's almost the same format as FM except the aim of the game is not to win trophies or even win games. Just achieve a win ratio of 15% or less and there's an option in the next Press Conference to declare yourself 'Best Manager in the League' once that happens you get sacked and you've completed the game.

Can't see it working myself but you never know   

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
Come on people, let's get voting. If anything, it'll annoy everyone else.

Offline Petadroli

• Legacy Fan
  • Swiss Red
Is it just me or did EA hide the rankings of the four players in this voting now? I thought it showed who was ranked 1st before...
Last resort if you need tickets in Switzerland.

Offline JoeCole

• Spoiler!
  • Legacy Fan
Is it just me or did EA hide the rankings of the four players in this voting now? I thought it showed who was ranked 1st before...

I can still see it at the bottom of this page - https://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/cover-vote/vote-summary - He's currently #1, but it's based on the last 6 hours rather than overall.

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
Theres some right curmudgeons on here. Nothing to moan about because its the off season so you moan that a 24 year old lad is trying to have a laugh and get his face on a video game.

Piss off.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline Mr_Morosoph

• Moaning bed wetter, cry wanks for Torres
  • Legacy Fan
I like Hendo so I voted for him.
"I was pleased also with Peter Crouch. We have been talking to him, before and after his nose operation, to show more confidence with his heading.

"Now it seems to have worked. Lets say that if he has a few games without scoring again, maybe we should arrange to break his nose again."

Rafa.

Offline cox3100

• Would love to congratulate Siralex.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • justice for the 96
why vote for Henderson when in this well thought out idea,he shouldnt even be LFC Captain  ::)

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/jun/29/liverpool-raheem-sterling-jordan-henderson-captain

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
Jesus fucking wept.

That's some of the worst writing I've seen.
AHA!

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
why vote for Henderson when in this well thought out idea,he shouldnt even be LFC Captain  ::)

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/jun/29/liverpool-raheem-sterling-jordan-henderson-captain
That is an article written by a Muppet. If Sterling wasn't English he would never have written such utter drivel
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline Petadroli

• Legacy Fan
  • Swiss Red

That's probably the most stupid article I've read in over two years.
Last resort if you need tickets in Switzerland.

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS

Either the guy was on a 20 day heroin bender, Aidy Ward's best mate, a complete fool or all three.

If Hendo is made captain it will be because he has earned and is the best candidate. That said, it is obvious that we don't have any other outstanding candidates with Lucas & Skrtel probably not long term options, and Milner only just coming in.

To compare his dedication to Sterling's immature spolit brat nature and say that we should give the prestigious title of Liverpool Captain to someone who has achieved nothing here and has only shown comtempt to the club and its fans beggars belief.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
It's easily one of the most ridiculous articles I've read in a while.
We are Liverpool!

Offline Spraynard Kruger

• Wholeheartedly supports the cause but would stay seated in a walk-out protest cos, you know, it's so expensive to get to the game, so doesn't wholeheartedly support after all and misses the point completely. All in one sentence. Wow.
  • Legacy Fan
WE NEED TO BE BOLDER THAN THAT. WHERE'S OUR PIZAZZ?
"Sometimes you have to just chill out, look at the Everton fans and let them realise what time it is." - Daniel Sturridge

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI

:lmao :lmao

It's seriously like an article from the onion.

Fucking hell and people wonder why the British media are categorically laughed at throughout the world.

Offline reds7

• Kopite
  • Walk on Tommo
Theres some right curmudgeons on here. Nothing to moan about because its the off season so you moan that a 24 year old lad is trying to have a laugh and get his face on a video game.

Piss off.

Sticky this. Get to fuck moaners, if you don't care, don't look!!

Offline reds7

• Kopite
  • Walk on Tommo

Wait, what? The amount of unedited dross that gets 'published' via online media outlets is ridiculous. What a pathetic piece of drivel that is.

Offline Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
Raheem as captain. ;D

Henderson would ask for a transfer immediately and I won't blame him a single bit.
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Doyle's gone insane from the lack of real football. RIP YNWA. Let his sacrifice keep us from the ledge.

Offline MC14

• I apologise for my terrible hair, clothes and glasses
  • Anny Roader
Getting close, few mins left to vote

Online Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
:lmao :lmao

It's seriously like an article from the onion.

Fucking hell and people wonder why the British media are categorically laughed at throughout the world.

As an American, we've got our fair share of reporters/media outlets that are laughed at. But one thing I've found during my time as a Liverpool fan is the shocking state of much of what I read by British reporters in British papers. So much of it is not only just bad, but it's just regurgitated cookie-cutter crap that lacks any original thoughts or ideas. Ridiculous headlines followed by sheer crap. Not sure how anyone buys it.
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Announcement on the 10th - why does it take so many days to "count" the votes? It's all electronic? lol
YNWA.

Offline Reds Flag

• Legacy Fan

Piss off.

Too right, can't believe the moaning in here. I love Hendo, great and hugely underrated player (including by a good few of our own 'fans', apparently) who gives his all for the cause. I may never even see the cover of FIFA 16, but I voted for him cos it cost nothing and it'd be nice for him. I can't believe how unnecessarily mardy some people are.