Author Topic: Daniel Andre Sturridge  (Read 1154401 times)

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Daniel Andre Sturridge
« Reply #7960 on: June 17, 2014, 05:02:59 pm »
Everyone loves a little bit of a whinge.

Offline ollick

• Huge Dick..and a Big Knob too!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Arghhhh
« Reply #7961 on: June 17, 2014, 05:21:22 pm »
Everyone loves a little bit of a whinge.

Especially if you're a Liverpool fan, Liverpool fans hate all things being rosy, there's got to be something to moan about.
Why do people quote other people for the sigs?  What' the point?

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7962 on: June 17, 2014, 07:54:22 pm »
Especially if you're a Liverpool fan, Liverpool fans hate all things being rosy, there's got to be something to moan about.

Aye it's an unwritten law.

Offline davidlpool1982

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #7963 on: June 17, 2014, 10:14:11 pm »
I get the impression they just don't get on really. But here's the thing, they don't have to get along to be a beast of a strike force. Andy Cole and Teddy Sheringham famously hated each other and that United team won the Treble. I don't get on with everyone in work yet we all work together for a common goal (to survive and get paid..), I just hang around with other people I do get on with. Sturridge obviously seems to get on with the England boys really well while Suarez and the Spanish speaking boys spend lots of time together. Don't think it's anything really to worry about.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #7964 on: June 17, 2014, 10:29:05 pm »
I get the impression they just don't get on really.

The way they act on the pitch doesn't give me the impression they don't get on.

They may not have enough in common (hardly surprising) to hang around and chat outside of 'work' but not sure that means they don't get on at all.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7965 on: June 17, 2014, 10:32:38 pm »
Wow a mountain out of a mole hill now.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7966 on: June 17, 2014, 10:45:00 pm »
I get the impression they just don't get on really. But here's the thing, they don't have to get along to be a beast of a strike force. Andy Cole and Teddy Sheringham famously hated each other and that United team won the Treble. I don't get on with everyone in work yet we all work together for a common goal (to survive and get paid..), I just hang around with other people I do get on with. Sturridge obviously seems to get on with the England boys really well while Suarez and the Spanish speaking boys spend lots of time together. Don't think it's anything really to worry about.

Fooled me this past season because they certainly looked to be enjoying playing along side one another, setting each other up numerous times.

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7967 on: June 17, 2014, 11:17:17 pm »
I think diving is a art. Sturridge is only saying this because he hasn't mastered the dark arts like Luis. Diving,kicking the ball at defenders arms, drawing fouls..for penalties. These are all a great skills for a Striker to have in their arsenal.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #7968 on: June 17, 2014, 11:43:41 pm »
Fooled me this past season because they certainly looked to be enjoying playing along side one another, setting each other up numerous times.

That doesn't mean they necessarily get on as people. That said, the whole thing's a very stupid argument in the first place.

Who remembers the old "Gerrard and Carragher hate each other" stuff from back in the day?
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline L12

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7969 on: June 18, 2014, 01:02:38 am »
Erm... strange people in the world
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 02:10:15 pm by L12 »

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #7970 on: June 18, 2014, 01:08:54 am »
Boy, this is awkward...

Offline Severely

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #7971 on: June 18, 2014, 01:10:49 am »
I couldn't care less if they were best friends or hated each other - they do the job on the pitch for us, and that's all that matters. Studies show that a little bit of conflict in teams generally leads to greater productivity anyway - of course, this isn't specific to football, but it does suggest that total team harmony isn't necessarily the only desirable outcome for managers.
HERE LIES JOSE MOURINHO

THE BALL WAS OVER THE LINE

R.I.P.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #7972 on: June 18, 2014, 01:24:03 am »

I've developed a bit of a man-crush on Daniel.

I don't want to fuck him necessarily but I love him and I want him to crawl inside his mind so he can understand me and I can feel what it's like to be inside him.

His skill, his commitment, his style, his attitude, his dance, his swagger, his sense of humour, his morals, his humility, his arrogance, his family, his, character, his loyalty, his charidee work, his comments, his goals, his everything.

Oh, and he's just proved he can bang them in on the worlds biggest stage - In Brazil versus Italy in the World Cup Finals.  That is not a fluke and that is not an everyday occurrence.  Daniel is the real deal.  And he's mine.  Sorry, I mean he's ours!

WTF
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #7973 on: June 18, 2014, 01:27:34 am »
 :o

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7974 on: June 18, 2014, 01:41:31 am »

I don't want to fuck him necessarily but I love him and I want him to crawl inside his mind so he can understand me and I can feel what it's like to be inside him.

His skill, his commitment, his style, his attitude, his dance, his swagger, his sense of humour, his morals, his humility, his arrogance, his family, his, character, his loyalty, his charidee work, his comments, his goals, his everything.

Oh, and he's just proved he can bang them in on the worlds biggest stage - In Brazil versus Italy in the World Cup Finals.  That is not a fluke and that is not an everyday occurrence.  Daniel is the real deal.  And he's mine.  Sorry, I mean he's ours!

:lmao :hump
"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #7975 on: June 18, 2014, 02:18:32 am »
Daniel is a great guy. the way he carries himself and talks, everything about him is down to earth, intelligent, confidence without arrogance, self belief with team working humility. Love the way he talks about his family and he has a great sense of humour too as well as a steely determination and desire to win. He's growing as a player and as a man in this World Cup. Captain material I reckon.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7976 on: June 18, 2014, 03:03:24 am »
What the fuck have I just read?  :o

Offline Bird Bird Bird The Bird Is The Word

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brace for Impact
« Reply #7977 on: June 18, 2014, 03:04:35 am »
:lmao

Seems like some people in here have never wanted to crawl inside someone's mind so they can understand them.

Offline phoenician

• Kopite
« Reply #7978 on: June 18, 2014, 03:24:35 am »
The old Vulcan mindmeld.

Like a Sci Fi roofie.

This is a ban-worthy abuse of power.

You pervert Spock.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7979 on: June 18, 2014, 03:47:06 am »
Pissed myself laughing at that post.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Online Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #7980 on: June 18, 2014, 08:38:43 am »

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #7981 on: June 18, 2014, 09:02:35 am »

"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline Camarero25

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7982 on: June 18, 2014, 09:57:11 am »

Offline edge

• hill, getting off at...with a dijk still hard...
  • Legacy Fan
  • allright, then..
« Reply #7983 on: June 18, 2014, 10:02:38 am »

Now, that's a man crush!

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7984 on: June 18, 2014, 10:04:16 am »

You make Uruguayan 36 like a completely sane, rational human being.

Kudos.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline jameshay

• Kopite
« Reply #7985 on: June 18, 2014, 10:17:00 am »
Someone has posted the same comment below the line on the Guardian story about sterling. Hahaha
poetry in motion

Offline Haemoglobin

• The Phantom Drive-By Dunker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #7986 on: June 18, 2014, 10:17:29 am »
If Sturridge suddenly starts doing weird stuff on the pitch and molesting himself, we'll know what's happened.
"under-promise and over-deliver"

Offline MiserableP15

• Liable to get overexcited at the site of opposition goalie's rear
  • Legacy Fan
  • Certified thread killer - Best on the web.
« Reply #7987 on: June 18, 2014, 10:37:24 am »
If that post doesn't find it's way into the "important posts you may have missed" thread there's something seriously wrong with RAWK.

Great stuff.
"So Bierhoff’s got a short time to press his claims, now that the other two strikers who started the match have both been taken off……Kuntz."

Offline Haemoglobin

• Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #7988 on: June 18, 2014, 10:45:42 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HurPY5qGpaQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HurPY5qGpaQ</a>

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brace for Impact
« Reply #7989 on: June 18, 2014, 12:03:14 pm »
"I don't want to fuck him necessarily" should live long in RAWK history.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7990 on: June 18, 2014, 12:05:47 pm »

probably from redcafe to get kudos over there for being "funny" on rawk.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline long.

• Anny Roader
  • He shoots... he SCORES!
« Reply #7991 on: June 18, 2014, 12:09:43 pm »
okkk... moving on from that!

Its amazing how a year and half playing for Liverpool under Rodgers has completely rehabilitated his image in both the media and the public eye. he was always unfairly labeled as selfish, doesnt pass to team mates...etc and now, I havent heard a line of that anywhere!

Same with Suarez as well! theyre not even talking about his reformed behaviour, all the talk now is on how world class he is!

Offline Shaved Crossbar

• shits from the hip
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7992 on: June 18, 2014, 12:12:49 pm »
what have I just read

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7993 on: June 18, 2014, 12:13:58 pm »
almost forgot, sigged

Offline Shaved Crossbar

• shits from the hip
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7994 on: June 18, 2014, 12:14:01 pm »
"I don't want to fuck him necessarily" should live long in RAWK history.
I promise to use it wherever possible

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7995 on: June 18, 2014, 12:21:06 pm »
You watch Suarez pull out the Sturridge dance when he scores the winner  ;D ;D

Have to say I think that would be brilliant. Sturridge wouldn't have meant what he said in a bad way. They probably joke about it all the time together.

Also:
what have I just read
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 12:24:48 pm by clinical »
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7996 on: June 18, 2014, 01:24:39 pm »
Number one... How dare anyone suggest I'm a red cafe cnut.

Dead giveaway.

Offline BigAl24

• Would rather take one from the whole team than from just one billy goat.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7997 on: June 18, 2014, 01:35:21 pm »

what the fucking fuck
"We change from doubters to believers. Now"

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brace for Impact
« Reply #7998 on: June 18, 2014, 01:39:00 pm »
Number one... How dare anyone suggest I'm a red cafe cnut. 

Number two... I also post on the guardian, that comment was also mine. I am JeremyHillaryBoobPHD (from the yellow submarine) please check out my posting history there for more utter insanity and flying of the LFC flag.

Number three.... I.m a scouser born and bred.  Living in London.  On my own.  So maybe I'm going a little insane in my alienated state of angry isolation.  Is there a law against that? No.

Anyway, back to Daniel.  I reckon if he hadn't become a footballer he'd probably be a super-hero.  Not in a low-key, sinister Batman sort of way.  Hell no,  This is Daniel.  We're talking balls out (big balls, IMHO) Iron Man style FUCK YEAH I'M DANIEL STURRIDGE super-hero antics.  Or maybe he would have become prime minister.  I'd vote for him, fuck I'd vote for him to finger my bumbumhole with one hand and slap my face with the other.  I sometimes wish I was gay... I'd make a great gay guy and I reckon if Daniel was gay (he's not) me and him would make the perfect couple.  We'd buy a little rustic cottage in the outskirts of Chester, he would run the flower shop that we own and I would stay home baking him cookies and cakes and big joints of meat.  He's insatiable for meat in my fantasy.  Insatiable.

You should write erotic fiction, I suggest your first novella should focus on the sexually repressed masses of RAWK who are intimidated by your "finger my bumbumhole with one hand and slap my face" love for Sturridge.

Offline Haemoglobin

• Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #7999 on: June 18, 2014, 02:00:50 pm »
On the condition that he wins us our 19th league title or 6th Big Ears, I'd let young Daniel do what he wants with my body, and I'd enjoy it deeply.