Author Topic: Pro Evolution Soccer 2012  (Read 54464 times)

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012
« on: April 26, 2011, 08:56:57 pm »
JonMurphy_PES Jon Murphy
Seabass will explain more soon. I'll Tweet a few times before then, but can't give too much away!
13 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

JonMurphy_PES Jon Murphy
Believe me the AI is great in all areas. Real progress all over the pitch.
23 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

JonMurphy_PES Jon Murphy
Thanks for all the welcome backs.
24 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

JonMurphy_PES Jon Murphy
In the meantime, I've just got new PES2012 code. Awesome, awesome gameplay. AI fantastic. More soon...
3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

JonMurphy_PES Jon Murphy
So, I'm back folks. Over the following days I'll be talking about a new system to answer questions. Hold tight.
3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

http://twitter.com/#!/JonMurphy_PES

PES 2012 code spoken of before a press release and announcement? Yep!

Today on twitter Jon returned to the delight of many fans. While he was there, we were lucky enough to get two pieces of information. First of all, Jon said:

Over the following days I’ll be talking about a new system to answer questions. Hold tight.

Then, came the tweet you can read in the header. New PES 2012 code is here. With a mention on improved AI. Interesting.

For me, more interesting is the fact the game hasn’t been formerly announced. A sign that news is around the corner?

http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/jon-confirms-pes-2012-is-nigh/

This thread is for discussions about Pro Evo 2012 - for 2011, post http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=257648.0

Offline redmachine

• Legacy Fan
  • Y N W A
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2012
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 09:01:18 pm »
Not played a Pro Evo in years, do they still have menu screens that are from an Amiga 500?

Online OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
  • Grew up with Houllier and Rafa teams
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 09:27:01 pm »
Again with more 'look how different it is this year!' quotes when we all know it will be the same shit game it has been for the last 5+ years.

Online J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 09:31:00 pm »
Again with more 'look how different it is this year!' quotes when we all know it will be the same shit game it has been for the last 5+ years.

This.

PES won't really be able to challenge FIFA until they simplify the control scheme, impliment 360o control and have the option of ASSISTED or MANUAL controller settings IMO.

Offline AJ4Seven

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 09:41:20 pm »
?
Last years Pro was different to the older versions.

PES won't really be able to challenge FIFA until they simplify the control scheme, impliment 360o control and have the option of ASSISTED or MANUAL controller settings IMO.
Again this years Pro already has 360 degrees of control, & how would you simplify the controls?

Offline Paul-LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 10:00:25 pm »
Last year's PES was a massive step up from the crap we've had for the couple of years before. If 2012 can make similar progress then it could be great.

Not played a Pro Evo in years, do they still have menu screens that are from an Amiga 500?

Sadly not, I think that's when Pro Evo started to go downhill, when they tried to compete too much on a presentation level with FIFA and concentrated less on the gameplay that made it great.

Offline AJ4Seven

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 10:05:30 pm »
Last year's PES was a massive step up from the crap we've had for the couple of years before. If 2012 can make similar progress then it could be great.

Sadly not, I think that's when Pro Evo started to go downhill, when they tried to compete too much on a presentation level with FIFA and concentrated less on the gameplay that made it great.

They should give whoever made the Wii version control of all the versions of PES as that was the most innovative footie game since the original PES on the PS2.

Online J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2011, 10:32:23 pm »
Again this years Pro already has 360 degrees of control, & how would you simplify the controls?

Haven't played this years but from what a few PES fanboy friends of mine have told me, the 360o dribbling control that FIFA has was non existant in the newer PES.

Simplify controls could be done by adding the ability to change between manual and assisted controls instead of having to press one button, then another just to do a manual pass.

Offline AJ4Seven

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2011, 10:47:38 pm »
Haven't played this years but from what a few PES fanboy friends of mine have told me, the 360o dribbling control that FIFA has was non existant in the newer PES.

Simplify controls could be done by adding the ability to change between manual and assisted controls instead of having to press one button, then another just to do a manual pass.

Download the demo it has 360 degree control, & I'm a bit confused by what you mean by "manual passing", if you mean the way the direction of passing was dictated by the computer, again this is gone in 2011(& for about the last 6 years you could pass with the right stick to do exactly the same thing). 

Offline G1 Jockey 4(betfair)

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2011, 11:13:04 pm »
by the sounds of it they might have re inputed the pes3 code and started again from there.....  ;D
Freedom of Speech unless you get shouted down and abused by the in-crowd.

Online J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2011, 11:31:59 pm »
Download the demo it has 360 degree control, & I'm a bit confused by what you mean by "manual passing", if you mean the way the direction of passing was dictated by the computer, again this is gone in 2011(& for about the last 6 years you could pass with the right stick to do exactly the same thing). 

That's what I'm saying though, you're forced to pass with the right stick, why not just have it like it is in FIFA where you can set it to manual passing, then you aim and move with the left stick and pass with A/X (depending on console)

Instead of having to do with with the right stick which makes it awkward for people who are not used to PES controls.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2011, 11:46:10 pm »
JMc you're obviously not so well informed.
You do have 360 and you do have manual passing (achieved by pressing L1).
Also I like the way only players with some traits are fast and nimble when changing direction, while any player in Fifa is the same in this manner and only in close control is there a difference between Messi and Kyrgiakos.

Pes is a much, much better representation of football. Not by a little, but by a lot.
Pes has a superior presentation, lighting and career mode.
Pes gas better player development system and less bullshit modes.
Pes has normal highlight saving system unlike the 'Theatre mode' (lol) in Fifa.
Pes has amazing tactics and they are meaningful and simple to use.

I could go on and believe me I'm also well informed on Fifa as I played it on manual since 08.

I can't wait for the new Pes.
All they need to do is make players more responsive and make defenders react better to through balls.

Online J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2011, 12:18:26 am »
JMc you're obviously not so well informed.
You do have 360 and you do have manual passing (achieved by pressing L1).
Also I like the way only players with some traits are fast and nimble when changing direction, while any player in Fifa is the same in this manner and only in close control is there a difference between Messi and Kyrgiakos.

Pes is a much, much better representation of football. Not by a little, but by a lot.
Pes has a superior presentation, lighting and career mode.
Pes gas better player development system and less bullshit modes.
Pes has normal highlight saving system unlike the 'Theatre mode' (lol) in Fifa.
Pes has amazing tactics and they are meaningful and simple to use.

I could go on and believe me I'm also well informed on Fifa as I played it on manual since 08.

I can't wait for the new Pes.
All they need to do is make players more responsive and make defenders react better to through balls.

I'm not trying to turn this into a PES v FIFA debate mate, I can see that both games have pro's and con's against each other.

Just wish that they'd change the control system slightly (to the way it is in FIFA) as it seems a lot simpler to set up without having to learn which button enables manual passing ect.

Just give me the option to set it so that Manual passing is default without having to press L1 and I'd be happy.

Offline wardides

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A FUCKING BEACH BALL
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2011, 12:21:33 am »
Ok this is how its all going to go.

*PES is shite
*Fifa is better
*PES will never bridge the gap
*Bring back PES 6
*PES 6 was brilliant
*Remember Adriano's left foot?
* Ye, PES 6 was brilliant

*Jesus PES 2012 is shite. Prefer Fifa.
Bet 1, Lyon v B Munich...No Hat Trick @ 1.03.
Little does he know, he's left the Beatles and joined fucking Razorlight.

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2011, 12:27:11 am »
Regarding the manual passing - it'd be nice if you could switch between the default system being auto/manual and the shoulder-button operate opposite being...opposite...

Manual passing still felt like an optional extra on 2011 - perhaps it should be the default system if you want to play on 'Top Player'...would help sort the men from the boys!

Online J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2011, 12:28:52 am »
Regarding the manual passing - it'd be nice if you could switch between the default system being auto/manual and the shoulder-button operate opposite being...opposite...

Manual passing still felt like an optional extra on 2011 - perhaps it should be the default system if you want to play on 'Top Player'...would help sort the men from the boys!

Is what I'm meaning.

On FIFA, I can't stand ASSISTED controls as it feels like the computer is doing all your passing for you, judging the power ect, all you have to do is press the button.

Having the option of Manual passing as a default is brilliant and brings a whole new level to the game because more skill is required.

If PES had the same control systems that FIFA has then I'd definately be playing it a lot more due to the overall feel of the game.

Offline jackh

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2011, 12:41:37 am »
Is what I'm meaning.

On FIFA, I can't stand ASSISTED controls as it feels like the computer is doing all your passing for you, judging the power ect, all you have to do is press the button.

Having the option of Manual passing as a default is brilliant and brings a whole new level to the game because more skill is required.

If PES had the same control systems that FIFA has then I'd definately be playing it a lot more due to the overall feel of the game.

In fairness - it is handy having both options on the controller at the same time.

I imagine there are a lot of people, around our age, who grew up with these games and got pretty decent at them - hard to know how much we'll stick with them and be able to learn new controls as time/age passes.

I'm not sure I could be arsed learning a full new control set now - I do know that if I had to drop down a difficulty level in order to use the 'semi-assisted' (i.e. the predominant system during the last 15 years of football games) method, then it'd be too easy and would kill the game as a single player knockabout when there's a bit of free time going.

Having the option to play with the 'semi-assited'/manual controls, without having to make a pre-match choice, enables the player to not have to absolutely master the manual system - whilst savvy players can use the manual pass to player killer passes/through balls that might just unlock the opponent in a manner which the 'semi-assisted' system wold not allow.

I'm sure that there are a lot of players who have the option to switch between the pre-dominant control system, on FIFA, who choose to play manual but a large majority to prefer to remain in their 15-year stablisers.  I wish that option was there on Pro Evo.

Thatsaid, I think a system between each would be best - the option to choose for predominance before the game, but to switch it 'on the fly' for individual passes.

Online J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2011, 12:45:51 am »
In fairness - it is handy having both options on the controller at the same time.

I imagine there are a lot of people, around our age, who grew up with these games and got pretty decent at them - hard to know how much we'll stick with them and be able to learn new controls as time/age passes.

I'm not sure I could be arsed learning a full new control set now - I do know that if I had to drop down a difficulty level in order to use the 'semi-assisted' (i.e. the predominant system during the last 15 years of football games) method, then it'd be too easy and would kill the game as a single player knockabout when there's a bit of free time going.

Having the option to play with the 'semi-assited'/manual controls, without having to make a pre-match choice, enables the player to not have to absolutely master the manual system - whilst savvy players can use the manual pass to player killer passes/through balls that might just unlock the opponent in a manner which the 'semi-assisted' system wold not allow.

I'm sure that there are a lot of players who have the option to switch between the pre-dominant control system, on FIFA, who choose to play manual but a large majority to prefer to remain in their 15-year stablisers.  I wish that option was there on Pro Evo.

Thatsaid, I think a system between each would be best - the option to choose for predominance before the game, but to switch it 'on the fly' for individual passes.

Agree with all of that.

Just wish there was a way to set all default controls on PES to manual or assisted instead of having to press a button during game to switch between them.

Offline Golden_Child

• I...I...I...Iwanttheknife......oh, serious mode? Okay. Ommmm. Give me the kniiiiiife. Ommmm. Pleeeaaaase!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Credulity is not a virtue
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2011, 12:50:41 am »
PES 11 was a but of a culture shock but not bad once you got used to it. My major gripe with that game was the atmosphere. It seemed even worse than the shite in the previous entries. I've scored many a goal on 2011 and the crowd actually went silent for about 2 seconds before letting out a half arsed 'yay'.

This issue will be a major one for me, if they can bring it to near FIFA levels then I'll buy it.

Offline AJ4Seven

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2011, 01:16:51 am »
That's what I'm saying though, you're forced to pass with the right stick, why not just have it like it is in FIFA where you can set it to manual passing, then you aim and move with the left stick and pass with A/X (depending on console)

Instead of having to do with with the right stick which makes it awkward for people who are not used to PES controls.

PES2011 has 360 degree passing, seriously play the demo it is different to the last 10 versions of PES ( which is why I stick to the Wii version, comfortably the best footie sim)

Online J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2011, 03:41:56 am »
PES2011 has 360 degree passing, seriously play the demo it is different to the last 10 versions of PES ( which is why I stick to the Wii version, comfortably the best footie sim)

I played the demo when it first came out, didn't notice much difference to PES2010 if i'm perfectly honest mate, although I did score a belter of a free kick with Robben ;D

Offline PJG

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2011, 08:21:49 am »
Sounds like a good game..hopefully.  Dont know why I always (for the past 2 iterations at least) get more addicted to this than FIFA.

Offline lachesis

• RAWK Scribe
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • МАРКСИСТ
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2011, 09:39:03 am »
Pes 2011 actually made me stick with it this year for many a moon. Love it, it need improvements, most notably in the AI area which is what Jon Murphy said they have done, which should be good. Like most I'm still wary of Konami though - for three years they promised wholesale changes and delivered very little but a new smear of icing on a shitcake.

As for the two games, there's nothing wrong with Fifa, it's just got stale as they haven't tinkered too much with a winning formula. It seems you're buying developers tweaking an engine from EA now and it just doesn't feel proper to me. Every game seems to get bogged down in the same central midfield fight, the pitch looks and feels congested, long passing is ineffectual and the goals seem to be carbon copies of each other.

PES has weird AI where the computer is too physically dominant on higher settings rather than football intelligent, the low crosses can still be abused (as they could from PES4+), the tackling engine really needs sorting out as does the advantage and offside calls.

Ultimately what keeps you coming back to football games is the variety of moves and goals you can score. I feel PES is ahead in this area and has a nice balance to it. It's not without fault, and I can see why people who prefer playing online choose Fifa as well, but hopefully this means that PES will be slowly getting back on its feet.

Also, I don't know why Konami bother releasing demo's. Not once has the demo been a semblance of how the final game operates.

Offline jackh

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2011, 10:55:22 am »
Also, I don't know why Konami bother releasing demo's. Not once has the demo been a semblance of how the final game operates.

The decent demo this year, though, probably made a lot of people pause on their switch to FIFA and helped retain a large number of sales.

Offline Red James

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2011, 03:33:46 pm »
I really enjoyed Pro Evo 11. I think that Pro Evo still has the upper hand in game modes (BAL beating Be a Pro by a mile and Master League being miles better than Manager Mode). They really do need to licence more teams though (saves time on editing the kits and team names) as well as getting more leagues, like the Bundesliga.

Edit: I should also add as has been said earlier in the thread that FIFA still has the upper hand in atmosphere. Atmosphere is a major part of football and football games still don't seem to have fully utilised this yet. FIFA has done alright with it with things like custom chants and it's an area PES really needs to fully realise.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 03:36:28 pm by Red James »

Offline Zizou

• zo zon't ze zo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Cool as
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2011, 03:35:38 pm »
Last years was actually a decent game..it was just impossible to score, or it seemed that way. All the games I played ended 0-0. Fix that and I'd enjoy it. FIFA is flat as piss and is only saved by its pro team and all that jazz.

Offline DM Red

• no it wasnt a knee jerk - just a jerk....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2011, 04:08:30 pm »
if i hear that its as good as the pre PES 6 games, then ill definitely get it.

I havent bought a pro evo game since pro evo 2009.

Offline jackh

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2011, 03:03:41 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RgimtzvDofs?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/RgimtzvDofs?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=</a>

Little that's new here - looks as though their focussing heavily on improving the AI this year.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 03:07:29 pm by jackh »

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2011, 03:05:32 pm »
if i hear that its as good as the pre PES 6 games, then ill definitely get it.

Getting a real feeling of deja-vu here!

Offline jackh

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2011, 03:06:50 pm »
Can never work out how to make the videos larger :(

Cheers J-Mc (below).
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 03:19:06 pm by jackh »

Online J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2011, 03:11:51 pm »
Can never work out how to make the videos larger :(

Change the numbers in the flash tages to 450,450 or larger :wave

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RgimtzvDofs?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/RgimtzvDofs?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=</a>

Little that's new here - looks as though their focussing heavily on improving the AI this year.

Offline jackh

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack

Offline RivaGe

• Legacy Fan
  • walk on
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2011, 06:53:08 am »
This.

While I agree that PES is not changing much, it's still better than fifa (in my opinion of course) which doesn't change at all it seems and have a really poor gameplay.
To be honest I've stopped playing both these games because they really are awful. Konami and EA should play some 2K Sports games and learn how to make great sport simulators.

Offline andymanlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2011, 02:20:40 pm »
Are there any screenshots yet?
"The club was great, the people were great and the people from Liverpool - the text messages, the phone calls, the emails, all the tweets I had on my Twitter account - it's unbelievable how much respect they showed me and it's also a bit emotional" - Dirk Kuyt

Offline Zlen

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2011, 11:30:39 am »

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2011, 07:29:11 pm »
Improved AI

They say that for every footie game ever released...ever
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Zlen

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2011, 07:47:19 pm »
I like that his focus is on AI, player movement, hold up play, strategy etc.
Sure beats 'Impact zones', Pro passing and other EA mumbo jumbo.

Offline Brentieke

• Vote King Hendo. Beaker's panic gif was modelled on his coupon. A seer & visionary - he saw how shite we are.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2011, 07:51:03 pm »
Was pleasently suprise when I bought it. Was the best PES since the switch to high gen consoles.

There was a few things that stopped me loving it though:

Players lack of pace. This was exruciating. You could never be through with the keeper without having a defender make a miraculous recovery. Now I understand this tops players just pressing run all game, but at the same time it was unrealstic. It didnt matter if it's Poulsen or Babel, you're dead fucking slow.

Atmosphere and chants are crap like people said.

Lack of movement. You can be in the final 3rd and hav absolutely noone moving. It kills the game.

If they fix those things 2012 could be a great game because the passing is fantastic and you really do have the feel that its a game of football.You can score all manner of goals as well as opposed to Fifa. I loved Fifa 09 but I've gone off it completely these last couple of years and Im sick of having no football game to play with. Tried playing Fifa the other day and just stopped after 10mn, just so boring.

As much as the premier league needs a strong Liverpool, the console industry needs a strong PES. Really hope they fix these issues and come out fighting this year.
My blog on Corruption in English Football and LFC Analysis.

http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/

https://twitter.com/DimmyBad

Offline Brentieke

• Vote King Hendo. Beaker's panic gif was modelled on his coupon. A seer & visionary - he saw how shite we are.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2011, 07:53:25 pm »
While I agree that PES is not changing much, it's still better than fifa (in my opinion of course) which doesn't change at all it seems and have a really poor gameplay.
To be honest I've stopped playing both these games because they really are awful. Konami and EA should play some 2K Sports games and learn how to make great sport simulators.

Agreed. Both are really flawed games.
My blog on Corruption in English Football and LFC Analysis.

http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/

https://twitter.com/DimmyBad

Offline Learpholl

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2011, 12:21:26 am »
Was pleasently suprise when I bought it. Was the best PES since the switch to high gen consoles.

There was a few things that stopped me loving it though:

Players lack of pace. This was exruciating. You could never be through with the keeper without having a defender make a miraculous recovery. Now I understand this tops players just pressing run all game, but at the same time it was unrealstic. It didnt matter if it's Poulsen or Babel, you're dead fucking slow.

Atmosphere and chants are crap like people said.

Lack of movement. You can be in the final 3rd and hav absolutely noone moving. It kills the game.

If they fix those things 2012 could be a great game because the passing is fantastic and you really do have the feel that its a game of football.You can score all manner of goals as well as opposed to Fifa. I loved Fifa 09 but I've gone off it completely these last couple of years and Im sick of having no football game to play with. Tried playing Fifa the other day and just stopped after 10mn, just so boring.

As much as the premier league needs a strong Liverpool, the console industry needs a strong PES. Really hope they fix these issues and come out fighting this year.

The pace thing really is annoying. Aaron Lennon running at Soto and Soto keeps up with him. I know it'd be annoying if you could just breeze past everyone but you can't get by anyone unless you're Ronaldo or Messi in this.

Still play Pro Ev though. I've never owned a Playstation FIFA but whenever I play it in a friends house it just doesn't do it for me, I surprise myself when I score instead of knowing what I did, if you know what I mean.