Author Topic: José Enrique Sánchez Díaz  (Read 302033 times)

Offline sneakyg

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Jose Enrique Fee Agreed
« Reply #360 on: August 11, 2011, 03:08:44 pm »
cant say ive watched him much, but glad that we have got him

really think we need a nother good quality striker - more than we need a defender

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #361 on: August 11, 2011, 03:08:46 pm »
Will he start against Sunderland?

Highly unlikely.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #362 on: August 11, 2011, 03:08:50 pm »
This means either Johnson or Kelly will get dropped, bad signing, as Johnson and Kelly are better then Enrique. another poor signing from Kenny

Erm, last time I checked, Johnson was a right back, and Kelly was a center half playing at right back

Enrique is a left back. His signing has got fuck all to do with the other 2 as neither player primarily play in that position

It's a bit like saying, Kuyt will get dropped now that we've signed Downing. Your logic is bazaar. 
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #363 on: August 11, 2011, 03:09:10 pm »
happy happy days. we finally have a LB!!

Offline Hyypia headers

• Am I a Real Liverpool Fan...
  • Kopite
  • Impossible?
« Reply #364 on: August 11, 2011, 03:09:11 pm »
So the fee is somewhere around 6m? Great deal for an excellent player. People are still asking for a centre half, and I can see why, but I wouldn't mind giving Kelly a fair go at that position. He's not going to keep Johnson away from the right back spot, and he is a centre back by nature, so why not? He is to good to be on the bench for most of the season.

I can't stop smiling looking at our squad :D. We' ve got some very good fullbacks, a fantastic set of midfielders, Suarez, Caroll and Kuyt in attack, Ngog if needed aswell and a few very good youngsters knocking on the door.

Anyway, Welcome José.

Let me tell you about the times when tackling was allowed

Offline helmboy_nige

• A diplomat... except in the face of total morons
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #365 on: August 11, 2011, 03:09:33 pm »
Brilliant news.  I didn't expect this to happen before the kick off, but like so many LFC transfers under the new regime, the silence is the key.

Doubt he'll be in place to play Saturday, but at least we know we aren't overly reliant on Aurelio.

Offline iheartthetoons

• Main Stander
  • Howay The Lads!
« Reply #366 on: August 11, 2011, 03:10:27 pm »
Finally, now I don't have to be addicted to that thread anymore. Hope he works out as we need him to.

I really feel for the Newcastle supporters. They are living the nightmare that we just woke up from.

glad you understand but im happy you guys are out of it. its heartbreaking for any club to be in this position. football is football at the end of the day and the club you support, another fan also supports another club with the same passion. swings and roundabouts. liverpool have their day again, maybe newcastle will again challenge top 6 (even if it was brief before haha)
"I've turned down Barcelona, Inter Milan, Juventus and Manchester United to play here. I hope everyone already knows how much it means to me to play for Newcastle United." - Alan Shearer reveals the club's he turned down to play for Newcastle.

Ah... those were the days...

Offline mercurial

• Legacy Fan
  • Lost my mind, let me know if you spot it
« Reply #367 on: August 11, 2011, 03:10:44 pm »
Where did you hide Kuyt?

Bench: Kuyt, Mereiles, Henderson, Doni, Aurelio, Skrtel, Kelly.

Will take the game to any team in the league.
Kenny: "We play the way we want to play. We play to the style that suits us, no disrespect to other clubs but we don't focus on anybody else"

Offline iheartthetoons

• Main Stander
  • Howay The Lads!
« Reply #368 on: August 11, 2011, 03:11:10 pm »
I know you're not all bad but a minority of your supporters obviously feel that talking about Liverpool fans pushing over walls and calling us murderers is acceptable.

not by me it isnt!
"I've turned down Barcelona, Inter Milan, Juventus and Manchester United to play here. I hope everyone already knows how much it means to me to play for Newcastle United." - Alan Shearer reveals the club's he turned down to play for Newcastle.

Offline LFC-fan

• Main Stander
« Reply #369 on: August 11, 2011, 03:11:15 pm »
Anybody looking for stats on Enrique take a look at this article, http://www.anfieldindex.com/2685/liverpool-fc-transfer-scouting-stats-left-backs.html#tb, comparing Evra, Baines, Clichy, Cole and Enrique.

For me the highlights are:
Only beaten/dribbled past 9 times last season compared to Evra(23), Baines(24), Clichy(26), Cole(38)
Tackly succes is 85% compared to Evra(76), Baines(74), Clichy(81), Cole(67)
Minutes per fouls conceeded, 208, compared to Evra(68), Baines(106), Clichy(90), Cole(116)
Successful dribbling, 65, compared to Evra(26), Baines(26), Clichy(21), Cole(17)

Offline Flash6289

• Legacy Fan
  • €6
« Reply #370 on: August 11, 2011, 03:12:11 pm »
SSN saying around £6m. Quality signing.
XBL: Flash6289

Offline AriGold

• David James's stunt double
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hendo is boss.
« Reply #371 on: August 11, 2011, 03:13:05 pm »
Where did you hide Kuyt?
Options my friend, options.

If that's the first 11, just look at this bench.

Doni
Skrtel
Aurelio
Aquilani
Meireles
Kuyt
Henderson

Then there's Kelly, Cole, Insua, Rodriguez, Kyrgiakos, Flanagan, Robinson, Spearing etc not even making that.

We've got a beast of a squad now if there's no departures, although I think there will be.
DON'T BUY THE S*N!

Twitter... www.twitter.com/wickolfc

Offline cassper

• Kemlynite
« Reply #372 on: August 11, 2011, 03:13:16 pm »

Care to comment what that pic is about? Steering wheel seems to be on the European side, no?

Offline sneakyg

• Anny Roader
« Reply #373 on: August 11, 2011, 03:13:20 pm »
[                         Reina

Johnson   Carragher   Agger   Enrique

Lucas   Aquilani/Meireles

Suarez            Gerrard               Downing

Carroll

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #374 on: August 11, 2011, 03:14:07 pm »
Really do feel for Rafa but by heck I'm excited now!  Carroll, Suarez, Henderson, Downing, Adam, Enrique and Doni all in the past 8 months, along with Gerrard, Aqua, Kelly, Robinson, Spearing, Shelvey, Johnson, Carra, Agger, Skrtel, Raul, Maxi, Pepe and Lucas!  It's a whole new team almost, a whole new fcking ball game!!

FSG, showing you can buy quality without having to offer £200k a week wages and ridiculous signing on fees!

Oh and Nando, fck off!  Enjoy the Chelsea bench! :wave
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline mercurial

• Legacy Fan
  • Lost my mind, let me know if you spot it
« Reply #375 on: August 11, 2011, 03:14:13 pm »
That is not true. The Enrique deal has "dragged" on for months. Let's not invoke the Liverpool Way when discussing this deal.

Why not? Did you see anyone say a word on this deal from the club. We have been linked to 200 odd players, so any deal will have been speculated on by the media before. I do not see any reason why this does not fir in with the Liverpool Way. We have done it honestly and with respect to the team and the player.
Kenny: "We play the way we want to play. We play to the style that suits us, no disrespect to other clubs but we don't focus on anybody else"

Offline kevmck

• Kopite
« Reply #376 on: August 11, 2011, 03:14:31 pm »
Great signing - though I feel bad for the Geordies.. there before the grace of god n all that.. seems they're owners/management took lessons from our previous leeches.

But... their loss is our gain.  Hopefully that cursed left hand side problem is resolved now :D

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #377 on: August 11, 2011, 03:15:35 pm »
Anybody looking for stats on Enrique take a look at this article, http://www.anfieldindex.com/2685/liverpool-fc-transfer-scouting-stats-left-backs.html#tb, comparing Evra, Baines, Clichy, Cole and Enrique.

Only beaten/dribbled past 9 times last season compared to Evra(23), Baines(24), Clichy(26), Cole(38)
Minutes per fouls conceeded, 208, compared to Evra(68), Baines(106), Clichy(90), Cole(116)
Successful dribbling, 65, compared to Evra(26), Baines(26), Clichy(21), Cole(17)

From what I've seen of him, and based on those stats above, the fact that he's only 25 - £6m is an absolute steal and a very good piece of business for LFC.

Offline Bliss and Ecstasy

• Main Stander
« Reply #378 on: August 11, 2011, 03:15:41 pm »
Bit unusual for the official site site to be publishing one of their "10 things you didn't know about X" before the player has actually signed a contract. Premature e-speculation I think they call it.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/jose-enrique-in-10-facts

Offline HoinkDoink

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #379 on: August 11, 2011, 03:15:48 pm »
Care to comment what that pic is about? Steering wheel seems to be on the European side, no?
Yep it's on the European side, it's him on his way to melwood
Liverpool FC
Stop for the Klopp!

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=294839.0 - RAWK Soccer Manager Thread, Come Play

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #380 on: August 11, 2011, 03:15:59 pm »
Using cutting edge technology and the latest digitally enhancing desktop publishing software available, add to that pristinely thought out process and procedures, i have skillfully been the first to electronically craft the finest mock up of Jose at work at his new club, Liverpool Football Club, the club of champions.

Welcome to the club Mr. Enrique, and enjoy your present, from all of us here at RAWK.

http://i51.tinypic.com/1zf64cy.jpg
Continually on 11,420.

Offline Toxfixiation

• Kopite
  • 90% of the time, it works EVERY time!!
« Reply #381 on: August 11, 2011, 03:16:16 pm »
                                Reina
Johnson            Carra    Agger            Enrique
                          Lucas    Aquilani     
Kuyt                         Suarez                Downing   
                                Carroll

Gerrard for Kuyt and swap with Suarez when/if fit

Great options now
We could buy a squashed hedgehog,put him in a dress,a little makeup ,explode him with 200 pounds of C4 then scoop the bits up,put him into a pie,cook him for 45 minutes,let it cool and put it on the halfway line and he'd be a great replacement for Cole.

Offline iheartthetoons

• Main Stander
  • Howay The Lads!
« Reply #382 on: August 11, 2011, 03:17:02 pm »

Offline Flash6289

• Legacy Fan
  • €6
« Reply #383 on: August 11, 2011, 03:18:03 pm »
He's Spanish, no? He could have imported the car over here as he prefers LHD...
XBL: Flash6289

Offline In the Name of Klopp

• smann. Talks as if he/she/they single handedly saw off H&G in 2010.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #384 on: August 11, 2011, 03:18:43 pm »
Using cutting edge technology and the latest digitally enhancing desktop publishing software available, add to that pristinely thought out process and procedures, i have skillfully been the first to electronically craft the finest mock up of Jose at work at his new club, Liverpool Football Club, the club of champions.

Welcome to the club Mr. Enrique, and enjoy your present, from all of us here at RAWK.

I see Gerrard found his new love ;)
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #385 on: August 11, 2011, 03:20:29 pm »
Got to love the formations people post. Championship Manager style.

Offline iheartthetoons

• Main Stander
  • Howay The Lads!
« Reply #386 on: August 11, 2011, 03:20:37 pm »
'Kinell, I'd be devastated if I were a barcode, Thank God I am not.

Terrific business on our part.
;D ;D its funny causes its true for me haha

Offline Scarlet`

• Low profile with wide rims
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96!!!
    • Laconius Arts and Design
« Reply #387 on: August 11, 2011, 03:20:44 pm »
No way José haha!!!!!

Welcome!!!!!
If Ayre got £25m out of them he's willing to fuck all the female members of my family on Sunday's.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #388 on: August 11, 2011, 03:22:03 pm »
Great news. Welcome to the club Jose. :)
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline AriGold

• David James's stunt double
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hendo is boss.
« Reply #389 on: August 11, 2011, 03:23:08 pm »
Got to love the formations people post. Championship Manager style.
Footie man ;)

I forgot my lines though!
DON'T BUY THE S*N!

Twitter... www.twitter.com/wickolfc

Offline xziztnse

• Main Stander
« Reply #390 on: August 11, 2011, 03:23:26 pm »
Excellent squad depth now. I know some players can play in several positions but this is how i see it

Reina/Doni

Johnson/Kelly/Flanno       Carra/Greek          Skrts/Agger      Enrique/Aurellio/Robo

Lucas/Spearing      Adam/Meireles

Suarez/Hendo                               Gerrard/Aqua              Downing/Maxi

Carroll/Kuyt
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." Bill Shankly

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #391 on: August 11, 2011, 03:23:33 pm »

;D

Offline kinofi

• Anny Roader
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
« Reply #392 on: August 11, 2011, 03:24:19 pm »
Excellent signing, the fee makes it even more better.

Offline aoaaron

• Clueless
  • Kopite
« Reply #393 on: August 11, 2011, 03:27:31 pm »
GK: Reina
DC: Agger
DC: Skrtel
DR: Johnson
DL: Enrique
MC: Gerrard
MC: Lucas
MR: Kuyt
ML: Downing
ST: Suarez:
ST: Carroll

SUPERATTACK!!!

Offline Mark_kopite90

• Anny Roader
  • Justice!
« Reply #394 on: August 11, 2011, 03:28:27 pm »
Made up!! Thank you FSG, yet again you show your support for Kenny (and DC) with yet another quality signing

Welcome Jose!

Offline cassper

• Kemlynite
« Reply #395 on: August 11, 2011, 03:28:44 pm »
Excellent squad depth now. I know some players can play in several positions but this is how i see it

Reina/Doni

Johnson/Kelly/Flanno       Carra/Greek          Skrts/Agger      Enrique/Aurellio/Robo

Lucas/Spearing      Adam/Meireles

Suarez/Hendo                               Gerrard/Aqua              Downing/Maxi

Carroll/Kuyt

And you forgot Wilson...

Offline helmboy_nige

• A diplomat... except in the face of total morons
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #396 on: August 11, 2011, 03:30:59 pm »
Some great options appearing now across midfield and the wide areas.  Just what we've needed.  Still reckon we'll field Aurelio on Saturday with Enrique on the bench, just because he won't have trained with the team.

Offline GoodStuff

• Kopite
« Reply #397 on: August 11, 2011, 03:31:36 pm »
Great signing. Can't wait for the season to start. Fantastic options at LB now. Same with RB too. We are sorted in terms of fullbacks for years.

Offline MidwestWool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wool
« Reply #398 on: August 11, 2011, 03:33:18 pm »
And now yer gonna believe us, now yer gonna believe us...

Offline God's Left Peg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #399 on: August 11, 2011, 03:34:19 pm »

I'm not really all that into stats normally, but they are indeed something to behold.
"The socialism I believe in is everybody working for the same goal and everybody having a share in the rewards. That's how I see football, that's how I see life."